No evening EMH?

Cubs Brian

Original Poster
We are arriving January 1st for 8 days and there aren’t any evening EMH during our stay. Has something changed? All I see are EMH for mornings.

HouCuseChickie

One of the calendars I'm seeing shows Epcot evening EMH on the 1st, but that's it. Next one is Jan 9th for MK. These things can also change. I planned my last trip around EMH just to have EMH change by days and parks for multiple days of our trip after we were inside the 60 day mark. Just keep an eye on it.

MrHappy

One of the calendars I'm seeing shows Epcot evening EMH on the 1st, but that's it. Next one is Jan 9th for MK. These things can also change. I planned my last trip around EMH just to have EMH change by days and parks for multiple days of our trip after we were inside the 60 day mark. Just keep an eye on it.
Would one of "the calendars" you're looking at be touringplans? I'm curious. This Sunday, I'll be at 180 - and touringplans just updated their crowd calendars and park hours up to 5/11 (5/12 is still listed as 'estimated'). While it seems like a better "guess" and nothing is for certain I'll plan based on their calendar. I'm just curious to know your approach to this whole thing.

Cubs Brian

Original Poster
Would one of "the calendars" you're looking at be touringplans? I'm curious. This Sunday, I'll be at 180 - and touringplans just updated their crowd calendars and park hours up to 5/11 (5/12 is still listed as 'estimated'). While it seems like a better "guess" and nothing is for certain I'll plan based on their calendar. I'm just curious to know your approach to this whole thing.
I was using Disney’s calendar on their website

HouCuseChickie

No, I was on WDW Info. I also pulled up WDW Magic's calendar and the only other one they're showing is Jan 8th for Epcot. Still, these things change and I'd just keep using Disney's since it's going to reflect updates that other sites don't always track.

geekza

Just a few days ago, I noticed that they extended operating hours on a couple of days that we'll be there, so that kind of thing seems to be in flux depending on how many people they estimate will be in the parks. I'd just wait and see.

jloucks

Just a few days ago, I noticed that they extended operating hours on a couple of days that we'll be there, so that kind of thing seems to be in flux depending on how many people they estimate will be in the parks. I'd just wait and see.
This is exactly what I have seen and was gonna say.

There is likely a formula that looks at what people are spending in the parks, and recommends extensions based on that.

We had that pleasant surprise a couple times. And it was last minute. I am pretty sure it was that day even. I could be wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom