No Cutlery Required..

That got me thinking....once upon a time I think they had a cheesecake factory sandwich spot in Disney Quest. If i remember correctly, they had this amazing teryaki chicken wrap there. Good god, I dont know if it was because i was super hungry, trapped in this place full of sounds, dark (i also imagine smokey after all these years) but, that was probably one of the tastiest wraps i have ever eaten..it was so good..!!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
We are staying at PORS for the 1st time in 69 days. Would love to know what to not miss!!
Wow!..Where to start...Enjoy the ambience and beautiful grounds...Great shop called Fulton's that sells everything from clothes to snacks to adult beverages..Awesome food court...Bakery sells the Magic cookie bar. ( not to be missed ) The create your own pasta station is very popular,as is the Pizza station..The TS restaurant called " Boatwrights " is way better than it was in 2008... The boat ride down the Sassagoula river to downtown Disney is very peaceful, takes around 20 mins or so..The lounge features Yee Haw Bob on piano..Not my cup of tea,but very popular,especially with the kids..All in All you will have a magical time..Enjoy..;)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Wow!..Where to start...Enjoy the ambience and beautiful grounds...Great shop called Fulton's that sells everything from clothes to snacks to adult beverages..Awesome food court...Bakery sells the Magic cookie bar. ( not to be missed ) The create your own pasta station is very popular,as is the Pizza station..The TS restaurant called " Boatwrights " is way better than it was in 2008... The boat ride down the Sassagoula river to downtown Disney is very peaceful, takes around 20 mins or so..The lounge features Yee Haw Bob on piano..Not my cup of tea,but very popular,especially with the kids..All in All you will have a magical time..Enjoy..;)
Subject to the standard Mad Hatter 90 day no money back guarantee ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom