Pre-Trip no boys allowed!

I wasn't going to start this quite yet, but I've reached a point in my planning that I need a bit of advice from the experts. So here I am. By experts, I mean people who go more often than once every 3-5 years and know shortcuts and tricks. @Tuvalu @Darstarr @ajrwdwgirl @riverside I know there are many of you, so I apologize for not naming all of you, but these were the names that came to me off the top of my head because I'm reading your TRs often.

The basics:
Who: My daughter (E) and me. My husband isn't a Disney fan and would rather spend the money on a gaming computer, which he did last Summer and told me I should take E on a trip with just the 2 of us because we have a similar travel style and both LOVE Disney and will get a lot more out of it than he or our son would. So...no boys on this trip. Just us girls. There may be appearances from a few other players, but we're not sure yet. My best friend Shasta might join us for a few days, my cousin C and her daughter L might pop in as well, and we'll be staying a couple nights with my friend D.

When: July27 - July 29th at Universal's Endless Summer Dockside Inn and suites
July 29th and 30th with my friend at her home in Kissimmee
July 31-August 14th at Disney's All-Star Music resort

Why?: Because that was the deal. My husband and A both got gaming computers so E and I get a Disney trip. And E is going to be a senior next year, but didn't want to do a graduation trip because she didn't want to be trying to do her senior projects while also planning a Disney trip, because she's a perfectionist and wants to focus on school. So we're doing a trip to celebrate her senior year!!

Songbird76

Original Poster
At least you got a good cookie and that pizza & sandwich look good. Was it from the hotel or did you order delivery?
It was at the hotel. They have a sports bar there and we just ate there. We decided to try the traditional Philly cheese steak. It was so good! And the cookie was delicious too. They gave us another when we checked out. We're going to go get breakfast at chickie and Pete's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom