No Bluey, huh?

14cranberries

Bluey has become our favorite family tv show, ever. Our first family Disney trip is in 2 months (January 2021) and my Googler tells me there will be approximately zero chance of meeting Bluey and Bingo. Bummer- any chance I am wrong on this?

Gillyanne

IIRC, Disney only has Broadcast rights for Bluey (much like Puppy Dog Pals, and some other shows I think). So that doesn't include other aspects like character sightings in park, merch etc...

Upvote 0

rhodey_rider

My kids got their Bluey fix in the room, it's on constantly on Disney Jr (normally a Disney+ viewer). Being a parent for 6 years and 3 children, I can say there is nothing quite as delicious as sitting down after 10 miles in the parks and hearing only the sweet yips of Bingo and Bluey, because everyone is either asleep/watching.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Popular, trendy, kid friendly, in demand... doesnt mean Disneys going to have character representation in the parks. Just think of how many fan favored characters we never get to view, unless they happen to appear in a ticketed event that guests pay for. And still theres not all that many.
I remember when we began visiting WDW years ago, how many various characters we could run into as we went from park to park. Now... youre lucky if you see more than the same old cast from the last trip. My DS has an autograph book he took on trips when he was young thats filled with unique characters. Now youd never get many pages signed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom