No availability at Le Cellier on New Year’s Eve?

durangojim

Original Poster
Just tried to make reservations and noticed that both Le Cellier and Moinsieur Paul aren’t even listed as options for that night. Is that normal? Do they usually have some kind of price fix event that goes on for an upcharge and reservations can be made at a later date?

nickys

Premium Member
Yes there will be special dining for NYE announced at some point.

They'll probably release most reservations at the same time, so just keep an eye open for it. Or use the TP reservation finder to alert you when it does open up.

durangojim

Original Poster
Yes there will be special dining for NYE announced at some point.

They'll probably release most reservations at the same time, so just keep an eye open for it. Or use the TP reservation finder to alert you when it does open up.
Thank you. I made a backup reservation somewhere else but was hoping for Le Cellier. I’ll keep a lookout.

norrsund

I was able to get a NYE Le Cellier reservation for the 6:55pm dinner seating by calling dining reservations last month when our booking window opened. They still don't have a menu or price for the prix fixe dinner (I called yesterday), but I've seen $148 and $175 per person listed on blogs from previous years. The reservation appears in MDE as "Le Cellier Steakhouse New Year's Eve Dinner".

Hockey89

I was able to get a NYE Le Cellier reservation for the 6:55pm dinner seating by calling dining reservations last month when our booking window opened. They still don't have a menu or price for the prix fixe dinner (I called yesterday), but I've seen $148 and $175 per person listed on blogs from previous years. The reservation appears in MDE as "Le Cellier Steakhouse New Year's Eve Dinner".
175 a person for Le Cellier lol...

Scubacat

This is open for regular booking now. I just booked a time for NYE dinner. No mention of fixed price and says dining plan accepted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom