Nintendo Wii U tour arrives at Downtown Disney starting today

disney fan 13

They will not interrupt each other, there are multiple operating systems and all will be independent. Multiple cores will be working to make it happen.

Will they? They havent offered that in the past 2 systems compared to the Xbox offerings, they have been faster but not better. Power is nothing when your console has no innovation on the controller front. Adding a share button is not innovation. Incorporating kinect insures that voice and gestures can be incorporated into every game. That will add a level of immersion that the ps4 cannot offer.

What innovation is there in the Xbox controller? None. Listen, I'm not biased since I've had Xbox/PS2/360/PS3, but I can clearly see that in the gaming department, Playstation is clearly the victor. Perhaps that's how Xbox wants it? And they want it to be a entartainment hub only? I don't know, all I do know is that for right now, PS4 is the console I will buy. ( especially since Xbox is going to support 360 for another couple years so I can still play halo.)

bhg469

What innovation is there in the Xbox controller? None. Listen, I'm not biased since I've had Xbox/PS2/360/PS3, but I can clearly see that in the gaming department, Playstation is clearly the victor. Perhaps that's how Xbox wants it? And they want it to be a entartainment hub only? I don't know, all I do know is that for right now, PS4 is the console I will buy. ( especially since Xbox is going to support 360 for another couple years so I can still play halo.)

The controller has more motors and combined with kinect its infinitely better than the ps234 controller because they still haven't fixed it.

disney fan 13

The controller has more motors and combined with kinect its infinitely better than the ps234 controller because they still haven't fixed it.

Fixed what? And you can't tell me that

this...

724px-PlayStation3-DualShock3.jpg

and this...

DualShock_4.png

Look basically the same.

Sped2424

Microsoft has been all about expanding the abilities of the Xbox for a long time. I get why gamers were upset buy the reveal but they brought a lot to the table. It was a tease for the gaming side of things but all the media features, plus HDMI pass through, which is one feature that should be on everything.. Spielberg is backing a halo series!! That was something no one saw coming. I think they just assumed everyone would be smart enough to know it does games as well and e3 would be the proper forum for that. Sony did a demo of a non existent game in a controlled environment... That's nice but what else ya got?

spielberg is producing the series not directing, he also produced terra nova, smash, and the river to name a few that in general were pretty bad. They wanted to push that it was a one in all device and really didn't hit heavy on the gaming aspect, of course we know the device can play games but we need to see those titles. The focus on a gaming console reveal should be the videogames and the gameplay for the system. Wii u has more or less the same tv functions minus the real time fantasy league and the voice navigation and like it was stated that did the system no real favors. You need to have software that is going to make people want to buy the hardware and that software has to look and feel completely new to what we have now. I mean ign even did a poll here over 75 percent of people were disappointed with microsofts reveal. Nintendo assumed everyone was smart enough to know they had games coming, looks like that didn't sell any consoles.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05...ted-with-xbox-one-reveal#.UZ5FbQOtrQc.twitter.

ThemeParks4Life

Explain that we can all agree that the Xbox one isnt better than the Wii u? No one in their right mind would agree to that because the Wii u will not have one ea title... That is a lot of games that they cannot have.
They have EA games, which can be good, but EA in general sucks.

disney fan 13

Xbox fanboys have been bashing the WiiU for being underpowered. Then the PS4 specs end up smoking the Xbox One. Suddenly, they start back peddling and claiming it's the games that make the console. Oh the irony. RIP Microsoft.

Amen, I was pumping up the Xbox One to everyone pre-reveal but after... I realized the console that will continue to produce quality games in the LONG run would be the PS4

(This coming from someone who loves the NFL, you would think I would hop all over the XBone, but I watch Football with friends and family and my fantasy football app on my phone works just fine.)

dr_teeth90210

This coming from someone who loves the NFL, you would think I would hop all over the XBone, but I watch Football with friends and family and my fantasy football app on my phone works just fine

Plus, Verizon just signed a one billion dollar deal with the NFL allowing Verizon customers to watch games on their cell phones & tablets. This pretty much nullifies Xbone's exclusivity.

SirLink

But Sony will have the better gaming experience longer, One will only have 5GB for dedicated gaming while the PS4 will have 7GB plus the differences in speed.

*whispers*

If One is popular with third party titles most will keep designing around 0.9-1TFlops and 5GB of RAM requirement. But from what I hear in Redmond there is a lot of yelling at various departments ... put it this way at this moment yield, heat and performance are terrible, development tools is another 6 months from getting anyway near decent scheduler for the device. To top it of an OS that is so overbloated and unnecessary...

Having said that Sony isn't out of the woods yet...the forced Vita remote play feature is not all plain sailing for devs, as so I'm told that it has to pass cert alongside the normal game. Likewise their network features are considerably underdeveloped at this stage.

Basically its Ying and Yang - one gets online and one gets hardware ... and neither one will sell the amount they have internally and externally proclaimed.

disney fan 13

*whispers*

If One is popular with third party titles most will keep designing around 0.9-1TFlops and 5GB of RAM requirement. But from what I hear in Redmond there is a lot of yelling at various departments ... put it this way at this moment yield, heat and performance are terrible, development tools is another 6 months from getting anyway near decent scheduler for the device. To top it of an OS that is so overbloated and unnecessary...

Having said that Sony isn't out of the woods yet...the forced Vita remote play feature is not all plain sailing for devs, as so I'm told that it has to pass cert alongside the normal game. Likewise their network features are considerably underdeveloped at this stage.

Basically its Ying and Yang - one gets online and one gets hardware ... and neither one will sell the amount they have internally and externally proclaimed.

I'd say XBone's issues are a tad more significant then PS4 though. And we are still about 6 month's from launch so they have some time to work out the Online. (Hopefully)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom