Nintendo princesses Vs Disney princesses?

LeRaposa

I remember the days when Crash Bandicoot was out and about. Whatever happened to him? Yes, I'm fully aware of his irrelevancy but he's still a Universal owned character with a huge fan following still in existence. Crash was a real treat to meet especially when he was equipped with his megaphone, awesome guest interactions.

I hate to break it to you but Universal doesn't own Crash Bandicoot anymore. The property is currently in the hands of Activision.

Last edited:

danpam1024

kind of off topic, but since Nintendo is most likely going to be where Kid Zone is, what does that mean for E.T.? It's kind of stuck out of the way all by itself, I hope it's not on the way out - it's the last original :(

JoeCamel

kind of off topic, but since Nintendo is most likely going to be where Kid Zone is, what does that mean for E.T.? It's kind of stuck out of the way all by itself, I hope it's not on the way out - it's the last original :(

From what I hear E.T is safe and will have the entrance moved. Maybe it will get some love along with that as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom