nightmare b4 xmas merch gone from studios?

zengoth

Original Poster
villains invogue is gone and tower of terror store nolonger carries nbc. is this likely a permanent thing orate thrre plans for a new location sonewhere on property?

YodaMan

I know that after Frozen Summer Fun ends, the little store/kiosk currently between the Sing Along and Frozen Fever will become a permanent merchandise location for Frozen. So I'm hoping that means the Frozen store on Sunset Boulevard will be re-themed and *hopefully* that's where all the NBX and Villains merch will go. #praying

zengoth

Original Poster
at reel vogue there was a lot of halloween stuff (and just 1 shirt for adult male). there was a mini rack of nbc but again just 1 adult male shirt.

found a little more at the store across from honey i sell a lot of drinks.

Matt_Black

I'm thinking you won't see much NBC stuff at Hollywood Studios, but you should be able to get plenty of ABC stuff. ;)

hades.jpg

zengoth

Original Poster
you'll find NB4C stuff in the parks somewhere.
thanx for all the sympathic vibrations - but I'm sure y'all have figured out I am referring to a more "dedicated" retail space for Nightmare Before Xmas, as was previously seen at both the former Villains in Vogue as well as Tower of Terror. I think I saw some nb4c stuff at the gas station on my way home from Orlando as well, but that's hardly a proper dedicated venue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom