• Night time Parade

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Fireworks

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

NickMaio

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone, ahem Martin perhaps ;), would know if there was ever a period when the MK in WDW did not have a nighttime parade?

I tried to google and search but came up empty handed.

As a side note, we are bringing our little guy for his first visit this summer and I must say I am a little bummed out that there will not be a parade for him to experience. The Main street electrical parade and Spectro Magic were classics I loved as a child and adult. Disney has had such a push for people to make memories in their parks yet they removed something such a special experience that their visitors once had. Personally I preferred the night time parades over the fireworks at WDW. As a child and adult - - - they were special and unique. Don't get me wrong, the fireworks are always amazing but the parades were special and evoked so many memories and good times.

Are there any other parade lovers over fireworks fans out there ???

NickMaio

Original Poster
Thanks Martin, was there ever an open hiatus period like there is now?.........We don't know if and when a replacement will come out.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks Martin, was there ever an open hiatus period like there is now?.........We don't know if and when a replacement will come out.
Not after the original MSEP began. It was always seasonal and expected to return, seasonal became less and less, then Spectro debued.

Top of my head I can’t say for certain about the early 90s

brb1006

Not after the original MSEP began. It was always seasonal and expected to return, seasonal became less and less, then Spectro debued.

Top of my head I can’t say for certain about the early 90s
So in other words, Spectromagic started nighttime parades to play nightly?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom