Night Of Joy

fizzle75

Anyone here been to Night Of Joy at the Magic Kingdom? I know it's usually in September I think. I realize it only lasts for one night but is it worth planning our vacation around it? I have known about Night Of Joy for many years now and have always wanted to go since it combines two of my biggest passions...Christian Music and Disney.
Have they announced the date and the artists performing this year yet? What are the crowd levels like during the event? Do many of the artists hang out in the parks and actually ride some of the rides?

njblackberry

The Nights of Joy are the same weekend as the Family Pin Trading Event at EPCOT. To say that the TTC and MK are a zoo would be an understatement. A lot of unsupervised kids running around.

I'm sure the music is wonderful. But don't expect a nice, quiet, civilized evening.

Upvote 0
while I love the music and the park I went in 95 and have never been back. Having parents that own a Christian Book Store I get to see the artists at most of the concerts and having a best friend whos dad worked for one of the major christian music companys is a big plus too but as far as NOJ goes I would rather just spend my money on a day at Disney for a day and then go to a concert somewhere else.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom