Night of Joy daytime crowds?

Richie Rich

Hello everyone!

We were planning to go to the Magic Kingdom on our first day in Orlando on the 10th Sep which I think is during the Night of Joy. Does anyone know if this affects daytime crowds that much or should we perhaps start at another park?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Richie.

zjer

I went last year during that time, (this year as well) and I just avoid MK on Friday and Saturday. I've always hated not starting my trip with MK, but since it closes early those two days....what can you do :rolleyes:

I haven't noticed any extra people at the other parks, however that could also be because the last two years I lucked out between two hurricanes.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Night of Joy

<!-- media box -->

Here you go sweetie directly from the Mouses Mouth:
<!-- intro text begin -->Rejoice to the rockin' sounds and movin' messages from some of today's most powerful voices in Contemporary Christian music. Live concert performances on stages throughout the Magic Kingdom® Park showcase the best of Christian Pop, Rock, Urban, and Gospel music. It's a magical, musical celebration of inspiration and joy!

See 19 stars* — live on stage. Rejoice in two unbelievable nights with these performers:

<TABLE class=themeText cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=320 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Friday, September 9</TD><TD>Saturday, September 10</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD width=160>MercyMe

Steven Curtis Chapman
Audio Adrenaline
Casting Crowns
Nicole C. Mullen
Mark Schultz
Big Daddy Weave
Matthew West
Vicky Beeching

</TD><TD width=160>newsboys

tobyMac
Donnie McClurkin
CeCe Winans
Kutless
Superchic[k]
Tree63
Further Seems Forever
Kierra Kiki Sheard
stellar kart

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- intro text end -->

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/theme/parks/prk_magicKingdom/centerColGradient.gif

Dates: September 9 and 10, 2005, 7:30 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.

<!-- gradient begin -->http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/theme/parks/prk_magicKingdom/centerColGradient.gif

<!-- gradient end --><!-- Additional Info begin -->

<!-- See a schedule >>

-->Additional Information
  • <LI class=themetext>Admission to Night of Joy is not included in any other type of admission media.
  • Tickets valid only during specific dates and hours.
<!-- Additional Info end -->http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/theme/parks/prk_magicKingdom/centerColGradient.gif
* Entertainment and celebrity appearances are subject to change without notice.
† If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

Upvote 0

barnum42

Richie Rich said:
Thanks for your replies guys. Does anyone know if the Night of Joy affects daytime crowds though?
Not that I noticed last year. It just means you won't get as good a shot of the Castle as they erect a light rig in front of it for the bands.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom