Nice places to get ADRs for mid-September

TuffyCatt

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

I was talking to one of my good friends and he is heading to the World in mid-September with his family for a week. He asked me for some input for his trip since it's been quite a while since he and his family have been to WDW. My family and I are DVC members and go every couple of years, so I was comfortable giving him a lot of input on the parks and attractions.

One thing he specifically asked me about was dining. While I've been lucky enough to enjoy several of the restaurants at WDW, there are definitely a lot that we haven't tried yet. Another thing is is that they are about 1 month out and haven't looked into making any ADRs (they are more "wing-it" kind of people, which I can appreciate, but I don't think they know some of the benefits of doing some planning ahead of time for a WDW trip). Anyway, the question I have for you all here is where are some good places on property that I could recommend to him and his family that would still likely have reservations available for mid-September?

A little background on my friend and his family - it's going to be him and his partner, both in their mid-twenties and then his parents, in their early 60's. They are fans of good food and wine, and he said that he would like to see if they could have a couple nice dinners while they are there. They will be flying in and staying on property at Coronado Springs, and are happy to go anywhere on property that Disney transportation can get them. They already tried looking into Cinderella's Royal Table, but that was unsurprisingly booked. My family really likes Le Cellier, but I told him that was likely booked as well. My other favorite dining experience I've had at WDW was at Jiko the Cooking Place, so I recommended this to him. Anyway, I know there are a ton of other restaurants that I haven't tried, so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks so much!

Mukta

At this point, I would tell them (or you) to go on the website, see who is still available for ADRs, look at menus and pick.

I like any of the signatures. I have never had a bad meal at Citricos, Jiko, Artist Point, Narcoossee, Yachtsman etc.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Honestly, Last year my fiance and I booked out trip 4 weeks out. And scored great ADRs. I did a basic check on the disney website and lots of great restaurants are available... even the fantasmic dinner package!
Any signature restaurant would be great! Cali Grill is even rumored to be opening on Sept 5th! Bluezoo (if not on DDP)
Personally Id recommend

Via Napoli or Tutto Italia
50s Prime Time or Mama Melrose
Sanaa
Raglan Road
Kouzzina

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Ones that may have ressies available and that we enjoy are:

Turf Club @ SSR (love! And easy to get in)
Sci-Fi (we always enjoy despite what some say)
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)
Raglan Road
Via Napoli (doubt there will be one available at short notice.)
Boma(breakfast)
Kona (breakfast our fave or Dinner)
Bongos

**Hard to get faves:

Ohana
Rose and Crown
Le Cellier
Via Napoli
Hoop De Do

Good Luck! :)

Last edited:

tare

Ones that may have ressies available and that we enjoy are:

Turf Club @ SSR (love! And easy to get in)
Sci-Fi (we always enjoy despite what some say)
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)
Raglan Road
Via Napoli (doubt there will be one available at short notice.)
Boma(breakfast)
Kona (breakfast our fave or Dinner)
Bongos

**Hard to get faves:

Ohana
Rose an Crown
Le Cellier
Via Napoli
Hoop De Do

Good Luck! :)
These are all excellent choices!!!

TuffyCatt

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! :D I'll check out the website and see what looks to be available and then pass on your suggestions to them. If anyone else has any places they particularly like, let me know, there are so many restaurants for them to choose from!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom