Nice place to stay??

EmeraldDolphin

Original Poster
During most of my visits to Orlando, I've stayed right on Disney property, at one of it's resorts... last year when I went to Orlando, I rented a house. I don't want to rent a house again... I missed the resort atmosphere... so does anyone have any suggestions? I'm hoping to find a place that's nice, but less expensive than the Disney Resorts! (it's gotta have a nice pool)

EmeraldDolphin

Original Poster
wow... everyone has stayed at a Disney Resort on every trip to Orlando??
Well... does anyone have any ideas as to how I can find out about places that are not on Disney property... that would be reliable?? Any suggestions would be appreciated... Thanx!!

disney_nutter

We usally would stay on international drive and while there weve satyed the qualty inn palza and international which i didnt mind and alos the whydem is really nice.

mwitkus

we've stayed offsite a few times, but they have always been resorts through our timeshare... i think their nightly rates for a non-owner would be well over $100 per night... for that money, you would be better off staying onsite if you ask me....

sorry to not be more help... i'm sure you can find something... try using the room locator here on wdwmagic... that is probably very helpful... or maybe even try kingdomkonsultants... (not sure if that is the right spelling on the username but should at least give you a point of reference...) she seems nice and very knowledgeable...

good luck!!!

JoeZerboy

One place I've stayed at a couple of times [and will again this coming June ;) ] is the Hawthorn Suites by Sea World. At that location, you are fairly near to all the parks in Orlando.

You can find them at: http://www.hawthorn.com and follow the links to Orlando. Also, check the site for specials...my reservation was able to be locked in at $59/night...

Just a thought for ya...

J---

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom