NHS's Class of 2005 Grad Nite Trip

MicBat

STR8FAN2005 said:
Tonight's the night!! We leave after our 7pm drug search for the Most Magical Field Trip on Earth!!!! See ya'll in my happy place!
:lol: :lol: That is a VERY ironic statement... "first the drug search for the most magical.." i dunno.. :lol:

ptfire228 said:
I went to Grad Nite last week (April 23) and it was alot of fun! Heep Dee Doo Review is is cheesy that it is funny!

Also I went to Northshore High my freshman year! It is weird to see someone on this site from their.
You go to slidell high?

thimblekisses

We'll be at Grad Nite this Friday, too, and I just wanted to share with you all that we were informed that upon our park arrival we will receive a "friendly frisk" (those words exactly) to check for contraband.

Does that mean Mickey pats us down, or what?

TiggersPooh

thimblekisses said:
We'll be at Grad Nite this Friday, too, and I just wanted to share with you all that we were informed that upon our park arrival we will receive a "friendly frisk" (those words exactly) to check for contraband.

Does that mean Mickey pats us down, or what?

They dont pat you down...they just ask you to empty out your pockets, bags etc...basically giving you one last chance to throw ciggs alcohol etc. If the CM find anything that might not be allowed they will call security and the cops over to take a look.

TiggersPooh

im sorry Vista way all the way...though i must say i wish they would have built vista AWAY FROM THE FREEWAY...nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to trucks with their horns blarring! *shakes fist* (my window looks out onto I 4)

CAPTAIN HOOK

STR8FAN2005 said:
Tonight's the night!! We leave after our 7pm drug search for the Most Magical Field Trip on Earth!!!! See ya'll in my happy place!
Have a great trip :wave: - be sure to tell us all about it when you return

-SIR-

Ill be at Grad night on Saturday.... we are four hours away so we'll be leaving at noon on saturday and atteneding the "blast off party" at Pleasure Island at 6:00pm before going to the Magic Kingdom... we stay until 4 or 5 am and then drive straight back home putting us here around 10:00 am.... im gonna need coffee... lots of coffee.... sounds pretty fun for the most part but i think it will be wierd seeing the mk all pimped out party style... very strange... plus i think we enter through tomorrowland... wierd

TiggersPooh

You enter through Tomorrowland or Frontierland, your bus will drop you off there and you will be "friendly frisked" before you enter. When you leave you leave the normal exit.

Ill be there! Say hi if ya see me!

-SIR-

trust me ill be taking plenty of pictures of him :D ... oops ive said too much... count on seeing me there... ill be the one grabing onto the top peak of big thunder screaming "Im the king of the world!!!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom