Nhl Playoffs!

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
THIS IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST EXICITING SPORT EVENT. FORGET MARCH MADNESS, ITS CUP CRAZY! MY PICK IS WINGS AND LEAFS IN THE FINALS WINGS WIN IT IN 5!

wizard12

I want the WIngs but things look bleak for them. Let's hope they pull a 2002 playoffs again. (Losing first 2 and winning the cup). If they make it through, I predict Wings beating Devils in 6. If not, Colorado over Devils in 7. I bleed RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, actaully, everyone does...Go wings go!

spagofreep

Yes GO WINGS, And DONT COME BACK. The Ducks are taking it too 'em and I love every minnute of it. Cojo is a leaker. The only way I could even think of wanting the Wings to win a series is if Colorado beats my Wild, (I know this will happen but what a year my boys have had) The aves and wings is always the best series and I love watching Colorado kicking Detroits butt. By the way the only team I hate more the Detroit is flippin' Dallas, I hate everything about them but especially fricking Bambi (modono) Oh god youve got me all worked up now. Detroit may be Hockey town however Minnesota is "a state of Hockey"

P.S. Go Gophers........can I say threepeat?????

:hammer:

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by spagofreep
Yes GO WINGS, And DONT COME BACK. The Ducks are taking it too 'em and I love every minnute of it. Cojo is a leaker. The only way I could even think of wanting the Wings to win a series is if Colorado beats my Wild, (I know this will happen but what a year my boys have had) The aves and wings is always the best series and I love watching Colorado kicking Detroits butt. By the way the only team I hate more the Detroit is flippin' Dallas, I hate everything about them but especially fricking Bambi (modono) Oh god youve got me all worked up now. Detroit may be Hockey town however Minnesota is "a state of Hockey"

P.S. Go Gophers........can I say threepeat?????

:hammer:

The cold must be getting to your head. When was the last time Colorado beat up the Wings? Last time they played it was 7-2, last year in the play-offs, its was what 7-0 in game 7? The Ducks are actually not playing that solid of a game, lots of mistakes in their defensive zone. JS Guigere wheres illegal equipment, but seeing as how the wings aren't like that, it won't come up as an issue. As for the Wild, I am actually rooting for them to beat the Avs....I figured someone from the so called " hockey state" would know a little more about the sport. Guess I was wrong.:hammer:

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by starsprite
GOOOO CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :D

CLoutier isn't playing to solid right now. Bertuzzi effectly being taken outta the play, Naslund hasn't been doing anything special. The canucks need to play some solid puck.

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
Originally posted by Sally_doll
Leafs all the way!
Its about time we win the cup!:)

There is only 1 team in the east capable of taking down the top 3 from the west. Sorry to say it, but it isn't going to be the Leafs.:lol: Devils, maybe the sens...

SpongeScott

Sheesh, I've waited for years for the Lightning to do something, they finally win their division, and now they are going belly up in the playoffs. I guess their "Stanley Cup" was winning their first division title.

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
Nah, guys like St. Louis and Lecavilier need to step up and give 'Bulin some support. The Caps are a good team with guys like Jagr and Kolzig.

The Bruins on the other hand need boys like Thorton and Lapointe to play a little bit tougher hockey. With Hackett back in the picture it could turn out to be an interesting series if the boys from beantown can get Brodeur off his game.

The Flyers lack a dominant goalie. Chekmanek while as good as he is, can never seem to find a groove come play-off, he gets off his game early, and has trouble getting back. The Flyers will have to rely on tough defense and hope Belfour is shakey. With McCabe back on the points for the Leafs, we could be seeing a tough contest.

Thrashers posted some strong numbers by the way down the stretch. My buddies uncle is Don Waddel. GM and VP of the team, he says they are in a building phase that is going better than expected, look for them to turn it up next season.

If Joseph and the wings can't pull out of this rut, look for some major changes to take place in the off season. Mainly speaking, goaltender hunting.

This is all for this play off hockey update.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney

Thrashers posted some strong numbers by the way down the stretch. My buddies uncle is Don Waddel. GM and VP of the team, he says they are in a building phase that is going better than expected, look for them to turn it up next season.
I've been to see the Thrashers play a few times this season and you are correct--I expect to see them making some serious noise in the next year or two. They will be a team to be reckoned with.

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
As long as Byron Dafoe, can somehow stay healthy with that groin of his, and if god willing they make it to the play offs, he doesn't choke like he has been known to do so well.

WDWFREAK53

As long as Byron Dafoe, can somehow stay healthy with that groin of his, and if god willing they make it to the play offs, he doesn't choke like he has been known to do so well.

Dafoe? Dafoe who? :lol:

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
You are a boston fan? I take it you blocked that memory out??? The goalie who was good, but was always injured...he was a Brown Bear too ya know lol

disneydudette

Bruins fan on the outside...
Devils fan at heart...

:( :( at least one will make it to the next round :( :( :lol:

The Bruins on the other hand need boys like Thorton and Lapointe to play a little bit tougher hockey. With Hackett back in the picture it could turn out to be an interesting series if the boys from beantown can get Brodeur off his game.

Well said Dan....

PS...
My dad scored company box seats for the game tonight...Devils lead the series 3-0...if nething It'll be a good game...even the "beantown weenies" do lose....

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
Yeah. I'm going down to the Joe Louis tonight. Even though the Wings are in Cali, I'm taking my girly down to Joe Vision. Its just like being at a real game. Its amazing that 15,000+ people go to an arena to watch the game on tv essentially...

Sally_doll

There is only 1 team in the east capable of taking down the top 3 from the west. Sorry to say it, but it isn't going to be the Leafs.:lol: Devils, maybe the sens...

A little piece of me knows it won't be my beloved leafs but i will be cheering and hoping for them all the way! GO LEAFS GO!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom