NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Dad 2 M & M

Its turning in to a League where you have to have a GREAT QB to win the Super Bowl

Since 1998 6 QBs have Won 17 of the past 26 Super Bowls with 20 Super Bowl Championships won by QBs in or will be in the Hall of Fame....of the other 6 wins, 4 of the remaining were on teams with SUPREME Defenses (Dilfer, Johnson, Flacco, and Wilson)

Multiple Wins and all are either in the Hall of Fame, or will be
Brady (7)
Elway (2)
Roethlisberger (2)
pManning (2)
eManning (2)
Mahomes (2)

Singles (9) 3 are or will be in the Hall of Fame

Kurt Warner (HOF)
Trent Dilfer
Brad Johnson
Drew Brees (HOF for sure)
Aaron Rodgers (HOF for sure)
Joe Flacco
Russell Wilson
Nick Foles
Matthew Stafford

Smiley/OCD

I chalk that up to a young coach and a young team…sometimes you play for the tie to eventually win…they had the niners but they let up instead of going for the kill.
Hopefully the coaches AND the players learn from this bad taste in their mouths. I heard that their OC was probably moving on to the Washington HC job…let’s see how that affects the team next year…

WDWmazprty

Yeah....it was Detroits's game to lose. Horrible. Those two field goals they decided not to kick could have made the difference. Not going to be a great Super Bowl this year 🤦‍♂️

Lilofan

Yeah....it was Detroits's game to lose. Horrible. Those two field goals they decided not to kick could have made the difference. Not going to be a great Super Bowl this year 🤦‍♂️
Ticket brokers are going to cash in on the SB in Vegas. A ticket 26 rows up from the field on the 40 yard line on the AFC side is selling for $34K.

WDWmazprty

Ticket brokers are going to cash in on the SB in Vegas. A ticket 26 rows up from the field on the 40 yard line on the AFC side is selling for $34K.
Wow, absolutely ridiculous. People out here selling their souls for a seat at a football game. 🤣
I'll be at home on my couch watching for a bit less money 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom