NFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Dad 2 M & M

Trevor Lawrence was the result of Jacksonville’s tanking in plain sight with that creepy qb….the fans loved that dude and he really tried….and (with Jacksonville’s weak roster) gave them zero chance for victory

Maybe Philly has enough of a team to carry them through….

Slpy3270

It looks like YouTube will nab NFL Sunday Ticket, ending years of negotiations and the longstanding relationship with DirecTV (WSJ paywall).

Amazon, Disney and Apple executives sighing of relief that someone else is getting the money pit.

Dad 2 M & M

Took a second to understand why the Falcons are eliminated....they can finish 7-10 while the rest of the Division can finish with the following:

Bucs 6-10-1
New Orleans 6-10-1
Panthers 6-9-2

I assume this means the the Falcons and the Panthers would both have the same Winning Percentage at .411? If that IS the case, what a crock.....

Tie Breaker Rule states

To Break A Tie Within A Division​

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs
  1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division. The Falcons lose this tiebreaker with the Panthers

So a 6-9-2 record is equal to a 7-10 record....

Dad 2 M & M

Trevor Lawrence was the result of Jacksonville’s tanking in plain sight with that creepy qb….the fans loved that dude and he really tried….and (with Jacksonville’s weak roster) gave them zero chance for victory

Maybe Philly has enough of a team to carry them through….
that creepy qb......result was predictable

mf1972

scary what happened in the bills/bengals game. reminds me of former jet dennis byrd. my dad & i were at that game years ago. used to sit 4 rows from the field by the end zone. i don’t remember seeing the hit, but scary stuff. hope this kid for buffalo pulls through 🙏

Dad 2 M & M

scary what happened in the bills/bengals game. reminds me of former jet dennis byrd. my dad & i were at that game years ago. used to sit 4 rows from the field by the end zone. i don’t remember seeing the hit, but scary stuff. hope this kid for buffalo pulls through 🙏
Hope he does as well….wonder if he has/had something unknown going on as it looked like a normal play….

My prayers are with him and his family

Dad 2 M & M

Chicago secures No 1 overall pick….,do they Draft Will Anderson? Or trade back? They could really fleece Houston or Seattle if they want to….

Slpy3270

ESPN/ABC getting the Buccs-Cowboys game on MLK Day is almost certainly the NFL trying to placate the network for the Bills-Bengals debacle.

It'll probably be a blowout but it will easily the match-up everyone will watch.

Dad 2 M & M

And....rumor has it Brady going to Vegas? Isn't the rub* on him is he left the AFC East when the Division finally got competitive (Bills, Miami actually field a team nowadays) for the VERY SOFT NFC South? Why would he go to the AFC West with KC and Chargers there? Wouldn't he pick the AFC South? Colts maybe?

I love that rub* on him chasing the "soft divisions" about as much as the he got paid less because his wife was loaded......he was among the highest paid player in the mid 2000s and restructured his contract(s) several times to help Patriots land players ..... Randy Moss is the big one....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom