NFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Lilofan

So, who is going to win the division championship game tomorrow?

I will put my 2 cents worth in: I think it will be the Bengals and the Eagles. But I' never right on these things.
All 4 teams are fantastic IMO. Please don't flame me 49ers and Chiefs fans, as it's just a guess.

Whoever wins, it's going to be a great Super Bowl. I quit watching a few years ago because of all the pre game hype, and the fact that TB would most likely win another ring. Don't get me wrong, I like TB, but I just wished another team would win for once. Sorry TB fans!
And the favorite saying “ I’m going to Disney World !” from the Super Bowl MVP. After probably a sleepless night from enjoying a SB win, the MVP hops on a plane to be at MK the next day for the parade. My bet is it’s going to be someone from the Eagles .

Dad 2 M & M

Dak would be gone if the Jones weren’t convinced they were “football men” and signed the dumbest deal ever. He’s an $89 cap hit for 2023 😂

Allen has a lot of roethlisberger in him…
Brilliant for a quarter and then the biggest Brainfart int ever afterwards
The real Jerry finally did out dumb our Jerry-lite owner down here in Atl......I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE to give a contract worse than our Jerry-lite gave Matt

I hear ya on Big Ben....he did win two rings and I don't see Allen ever even making it to the 4x Land of Kelly...

Dad 2 M & M

And the favorite saying “ I’m going to Disney World !” from the Super Bowl MVP. After probably a sleepless night from enjoying a SB win, the MVP hops on a plane to be at MK the next day for the parade. My bet is it’s going to be someone from the Eagles .
Would be sweet to hear Jalen uttering the phrase...

Dad 2 M & M

That was a well built veteran team…at first

When it was the “Ben show”…he and “coach of men” did absolutely nothing for 10+ years
Yes....it did not have a long shelf life and the 2nd Ring for Big un is one of the Top 3 SB questioned as rigged.....

We finally purged our remnants for our '16 Super Fold 51 .... except we still gave aging veteran DL another "contract he's already earned"....still cringe every time I hear "already earned" as it compels to a lower expectation/performance

Dad 2 M & M

If Rodgers from GB is going to the Jets to finish out his career in the Big Apple then Jets will need to give up draft picks. Get what you want, get ready to give something up.
It might not be as costly as you might imagine....Green Bay would have to "pay" something to get that contract absorbed......

mf1972

if i’m the jets, it’s not worth getting rogers. they’ll have to give up a lot for him & i don’t see him being around much longer. they should consider carr or garappolo instead.

Dad 2 M & M

Bengals…

Really don’t need to go much further than that

I completely disagree with a penalty setting up a field goal in a tie game though. Two guys running for the Sideline in the closing seconds. Tough one to swallow there
agreed

Bengals, Bills, Vikings, Chargers and Falcons.... will one of these EVER win the Big One?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom