NFL 2020 Offseason Discussion Thread

Dad 2 M & M

Advertisement
I must say this (ESPN) is really a bad broadcast....

PUSH

Original Poster
With the 23rd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select, Kenneth Murray, ILB, Oklahoma.

PUSH

Original Poster
With the 24th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select, Cesar Ruiz, C, Michigan.

PUSH

Original Poster
Is it just me, or is ESPN highlighting every sad story about a family member's passing? I understand the emotions behind it, but it's a bit of a downer...

PUSH

Original Poster
With the 25th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select, Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State.

PUSH

Original Poster
Packers trade up to 26.

With the 26th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select, Jordan Love, QB, Utah State.

PUSH

Original Poster
With the 27th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select, Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech.

PUSH

Original Poster
With the 28th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select, Patrick Queen, LB, LSU.

PUSH

Original Poster
With the 29th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia.

PUSH

Original Poster
With the 30th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select, Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn.

PUSH

Original Poster
With the 31st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select, Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU.

Top Bottom