NFL 2017 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Browns trade up to get the 29th pick from the Packers... glad I stayed up for their pick. I'm out for the night.

DoleWhipperSnapper

Well the Bengals took a WR to go along with AJ Green. I could see other more pressing needs for the team, but I hear this guy is really good so it will make what is already a good passing attack even better with John Ross.

PUSH

Original Poster
Jay Cutler is retiring from the NFL and joining Fox as a broadcaster. I can't think of anyone who I'd want to listen to less. Okay, maybe a couple, but you get the point.

JPPT1974

Really Jay Cutler I thought hated the media. And now he was going to be joining the media. Really can't stand him either.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The NFL denied Browns' Josh Gordon's reinstatement application...again. I dont see him ever playing in the NFL again.

Dad 2 M & M

Down here in Atlanta......
- New Mercedes Stadium may not be ready for Chik-Fila Kick off Classic, much less the beginning of the NFL Season....Falcons probably would have gotten the 1st Sunday Night Game vs Packers if not for the delays....
- Love the draft - heavily defense....every players' grade/analysis I read mentioned the Super Bowl....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom