Next weeks weather. YUCK

Diznee Mom

Original Poster
Instead of getting excited to go, I'm feeling down because of the weather forecast. It looks like rain every day of our trip. This winter has been so depressing, I really need some nice weather. Please tell me these forecasts aren't right. Even though they all say the same thing. So many people on all these boards say, "So what. A little rain. No big deal. You're still at WDW. It'll be fine." I don't feel that way at all. Sorry, just had to vent.:(

Erika

I have spent many a trip happily wearing a poncho- I know you don't feel "that way" now, but I bet you'll change your mind while you are there.

Although it is always nice to have as much sunshine as possible on vacation :(

I'll cross my fingers for you if you cross yours for me- I'll be there in 2 weeks :D

tigsmom

I know how you feel about the weather, but remember this...

I would rather have 70 degrees and rain than 10 degrees and snow. You always want great weather when you are on vacation (esp when you spend $$$), but go with the flow.

DisneyPhD

The weather acourding to http://wwwa.accuweather.com looks fine for the upcoming week, but a little iffy for the week after that, (when we plan on going!!!!) I am a little concerned about it, but as long as I have a few sunny and warm (mid 70's) days I am happy. When you are going for a week you have a good chance of having a few good days at least.

But who knows by then things could change. Pack some warm cothes just in case, you can still enjoy yourself as long are you are prepared for it all.

I am also praying for good weather. 6 days to go now. (Feb 28 to March 7, one week at BCV.)

Erkia will we be there at the same time? We should meet somewhere if we are!!!!!!! How fun!

wild01ride

For starters, my parents will be there and they are psyched no matter what (we're in Michigan- anything is better than our weather right now!)

Second, my last trip down Dec. 30, 2001-Jan. 6, 2002 was the crummiest weather I've ever experienced there, but it was undoubtably the best trip I've ever had there (I've been something like 10 or 12 times).

It's all about you making the commitment to enjoy your time there. Just pack accordingly so you'll be comfortable and you'll have a great time!

Enjoy (I sure wish I was going!)

Erika

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
The weather acourding to http://wwwa.accuweather.com looks fine for the upcoming week, but a little iffy for the week after that, (when we plan on going!!!!) I am a little concerned about it, but as long as I have a few sunny and warm (mid 70's) days I am happy. When you are going for a week you have a good chance of having a few good days at least.

But who knows by then things could change. Pack some warm cothes just in case, you can still enjoy yourself as long are you are prepared for it all.

I am also praying for good weather. 6 days to go now. (Feb 28 to March 7, one week at BCV.)

Erkia will we be there at the same time? We should meet somewhere if we are!!!!!!! How fun!

That would be way cool! We are going with 2 other couples so I'm not sure what the Big Plan is at this point. WHOOOOOOO

Remember this is Florida you are talking about. As a native Floridian I can safely tell you that an 80% chance of rain can mean an 80% chance that we'll get a fifteen minute shower. Rainstorms in Florida don't last especially this time of year. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom