Next wave of Walt Disney Treasure content update

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Greetings all from the Geek Labs

Some info on the next wave of DVD's I CANT WAIT!!!!

Some more information on Disney's recently announced, 2-disc Walt Disney Treasures - Wave Four titles (all due on 12/7, SRP $32.99 each).

Mickey Mouse in Black and White: Volume Two will contain classic Mickey shorts released between 1928 and 1935, along with featurette looks at rare collectibles and artifacts, production artwork, Mickey's portrait artist John Hench and much more.

The Complete Pluto: Volume One will feature classic Pluto shorts from the 1930s and 40s, along with The Story of Dogs featurette, galleries of character design and production art and more.

Finally, The Mickey Mouse Club: Week One will include an entire week's worth of episodes (we believe the first week): Monday's Fun with Music Day, Tuesday's Guest Star Day, Wednesday's Anything Can Happen Day, Thursday's Circus Day and Friday's Talent Round-Up Day. Also look for a retrospective featurette with original Mousketeers, a look at merchandising and publicity materials and more.

All three titles will once again be hosted by film historian Leonard Maltin

source thedigitalbits.com

General Grizz

3IdAlienKid said:
What happened to True Life Adventures? I was really looking forward to this one.
Same here! Ah well.

I wonder if the Pluto disc will contain Chip and Dale... otherwise, I hope they get their own set. . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom