Next Nightime Parade

Spectroman2003

Original Poster
I love Spectromagic to death, but I was just wondering what you guys think the next nightime parade will be. Do you think they'll ever bring Main Street Electrical Parade back, used Tokyo Disneyland's Fantillusion, or bring Dreamlights, TDL revamp of MSEP? Just wondering. Or if you have any ideas for a new parade?

cj2me

I Like the MSEP but LOVE SPECTROMAGIC! I catch myself singing the lyrics all the time...

On this magic night, A million stars will play beside us, Cast a spell of light, Glimmering, shimmering, carousel-ling 'Round the world tonight, A symphony in SpectroMagic. Pure enchantment lights our way!

"Welcome to the splendor, the spectacle, the sparkling sensation, where the comedy and thrill of Disney fantasies come to electric life.
And now, the Magic Kingdom proudly presents, in a million points of musical light, the magic worlds of Disney...in SpectroMagic!"

ZaBeJa

"the magic worlds of Disney...in SpectroMagic!"
or as Jiminy Crickett says: SpectRAL Magic Any background on that ? Was that the original or a development name at one time ? Or does the Crickett just need his reading glasses? :animwink:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
he says Spectro.. it's just his accent...

as far as night parade.. Fantillusion.. hands down (the Tokyo version though... not the halfassed paris one

Abercrombie Kid

Sprectro is awesome, with a cool theme song. But I really would like to see a new theme show that would have go like this.

Opening-
The lights on Main Street and the castle dim while the voice of The Blue Farie soothingly tells us that sometimes when we are dreaming fantastic dreams that our fantasies can light up in a magical spell of lights and dreams. But first we must wish. Suddenly the lights of Main Street come to a black and the castle become dark. Suddenly we see twinkling lights that sprinkle verywhere on the castle and main street as the Farie tells us that since our day has been filled with dreams and fantasy that she will grant us our wish for the kingdom to come alive in dreams of light. The music swellls as the twinkling lights begin to twinkle very fast and then we see the first float rising slowing out of the hub with fog coming up with it. (The hub would be able to move back and the "Partners Statue" would move to a chamber under the parade room. The float would be situated on a huge hydrolic platform and there would also be two smaller platforms used for other floats.) The float would be made up of twinkling lights and fanciful curvatures would rise high upon the float Mickey would then appear inaflash of pyro and he begins to rise above the float (mechanical effect that would be similar to the one use fro the opening of the new Fanasyland at DL. ) His costume would then twinkle with light as the lights of the rest of the float and street would dim as Mickey tells us that he will awaken the spark of imagination and as he does so the street and changes colors as mickey has pyro coming out of his hand. The float woud then move as we continue with the parade.

More to come later:lol:

disnyfan89

Originally posted by Abercrombie Kid
Sprectro is awesome, with a cool theme song. But I really would like to see a new theme show that would have go like this.

Opening-
The lights on Main Street and the castle dim while the voice of The Blue Farie soothingly tells us that sometimes when we are dreaming fantastic dreams that our fantasies can light up in a magical spell of lights and dreams. But first we must wish. Suddenly the lights of Main Street come to a black and the castle become dark. Suddenly we see twinkling lights that sprinkle verywhere on the castle and main street as the Farie tells us that since our day has been filled with dreams and fantasy that she will grant us our wish for the kingdom to come alive in dreams of light. The music swellls as the twinkling lights begin to twinkle very fast and then we see the first float rising slowing out of the hub with fog coming up with it. (The hub would be able to move back and the "Partners Statue" would move to a chamber under the parade room. The float would be situated on a huge hydrolic platform and there would also be two smaller platforms used for other floats.) The float would be made up of twinkling lights and fanciful curvatures would rise high upon the float Mickey would then appear inaflash of pyro and he begins to rise above the float (mechanical effect that would be similar to the one use fro the opening of the new Fanasyland at DL. ) His costume would then twinkle with light as the lights of the rest of the float and street would dim as Mickey tells us that he will awaken the spark of imagination and as he does so the street and changes colors as mickey has pyro coming out of his hand. The float woud then move as we continue with the parade.

More to come later:lol:

thats a very good idea but it would never happen because of the fact that only the people in that area would see this and it would take most likely millions just to overhall the hub to do such a thing!!!

ISTCrew20

That is a really good idea, minus the hub thing. And Im kinda tired of the Blue Fairy talking about Wishes;) :lol:

Another MK parade would be great, and MK should be getting a new one within the next 3 yrs, but, I agree, Spectro needs to go. Great music, but the floats are kinda errrr. I have no idea what it could be...but maybe half a castle light show/ half floats

pepsistar

:lookaroun Spectro is good BUT could use an update/changes??? Everytime we have seen it "Cernabog" is missing and it looks rather silly for the flying horses (?) to come the scary music playing and then---- Huh-- What?? was that? :( Also what is with the dancing ostrich's could really do with out them, everytime I watch the parade someones next to me says hummm huh ?? Ha Ha :lol:

Speaking of parades anything new in the works for Epcot? Any of our entertainment hosts/CM'S hear anything?? :)

mkepcotmgmak

i would PAY (like an e-ticket attraction in the old days) extra to see Dreamlights in the Magic Kingdom - just the prettiest parade, and a GREAT combination of MSEP with Spectro... it has the Baroque Hoedown as the underliner, with a symphony about half way through - it brings back old msep floats with MAJOR rehabs, and brilliant lighting effects, as well as newer toy story, bug's life and so on! this is by far my favorite parade!!! PLEASE BRING IT!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Originally posted by pepsistar
Speaking of parades anything new in the works for Epcot? Any of our entertainment hosts/CM'S hear anything?? :)

There was talk backstage about people wanting either ToN or ToD back. But it wont happen.

Nother rumor going around is that they were going to be bringing in the parade from either Paris or Tokyo (The floats that are taller than the buildings on our Main Street). But the first time I heard this I hit the floor laughing because it was too damn funny. Why? Because there isnt enough room on the street for them, not to mention with all of the trees that hang over the walkway in WS, half of the floats would be draggin trees behind them cause the trees would get snagged on the floats.

Chances are, when they do introduce a new one, it'll be part of the Tapestry series though.

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
i would PAY (like an e-ticket attraction in the old days) extra to see Dreamlights in the Magic Kingdom - just the prettiest parade, and a GREAT combination of MSEP with Spectro... it has the Baroque Hoedown as the underliner, with a symphony about half way through - it brings back old msep floats with MAJOR rehabs, and brilliant lighting effects, as well as newer toy story, bug's life and so on! this is by far my favorite parade!!! PLEASE BRING IT!

Is Dreamlights from Disneyland (that no one liked) , or from Tokyo?

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Its from Tokyo.

Light Magic is the one that (apparently) no one likes.

I like the music for it though, never seen the parade so I dont know how "bad" it is.

meeko_33785

Spectro's a good parade, but it would be nice to get a new parade. The nighttime parades don't seem to get changed out nearly as much as the day time parades, though, so it could be a while until we get a replacement for it.

Originally posted by mkt

as far as night parade.. Fantillusion.. hands down (the Tokyo version though... not the halfassed paris one

The only way I would want this one at WDW is if the Japanese Mafia owned WDW, too. Otherwise, no way. Unfortunately it would probably be about as good as the one in Paris...which, as a former performer in the parade, makes me very sad. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom