Next January trip planning

sittle

Ahh... it feels good to login again.

We are planning a trip next January. We are from Ontario Canada and travelling in the dead of winter to the most magical place on earth is so rewarding, especially when it's quiet. It's been 4 long years since our last visit and it is time... Some would even say "Now is the best time"! LOL!

I know right now (week leading up to Mardi Gras/ week of Feb 5th) it's busy in the parks. 2019 Mardi Gras doesn't land until early March.

I know also to avoid MLK/Presidents day as it gets busy too... That is January 21st next year.

To maximize themepark quietness, should we be looking on Jan 26/27? ... Do you think late Jan/Early Feb of 2019 are going to be fairly quiet?

Are there any other events there we should be avoiding that are new?

sittle

Original Poster
We have gone several times in January and found that the last couple years have been much busier. Also, a few years ago we would go in Sept. and Oct. and actually be ALONE on some buses, but the last few years it has been super busy those times. Not sure if there is a less busy time any longer.

This appears to be the general consensus.... Disney has added so much to the parks over the past 5 years, I can see why it's so busy! Thank you for your feedback!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom