Next Imagineering field Guide is.......

PintoColvig

I love the "Field Guides" and am on my way to B&N now to see if they have the latest one. However, I'd like to see a book--one for each park-that covers the same .aterial but with a lot more (and bigger!) illustrations and more history and background material. A compendium, if you will. Is there anything like that out there?

Champion

I love the "Field Guides" and am on my way to B&N now to see if they have the latest one. However, I'd like to see a book--one for each park-that covers the same .aterial but with a lot more (and bigger!) illustrations and more history and background material. A compendium, if you will. Is there anything like that out there?

Yeah, I know of one. He posted 3 posts above yours.

PintoColvig

Champion said:
Yeah, I know of one. He posted 3 posts above yours.
the Walt Disney Imagineering book goes from park to park, land to land and giv es the history and details of each attraction? I didn't realize that. Thanks!

brkgnews

the Walt Disney Imagineering book goes from park to park, land to land and giv es the history and details of each attraction? I didn't realize that. Thanks!

Not so much. He was joking about the bevy of info that Martin (Marni1971) brings to the table. It is a great book, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom