Next Gen @ Splash

jtizzle1023

Original Poster
So I work at splash mountain and I went to work tonight and at the entrance to the fastpass line and the merge point (where fastpass and standby meet) there are poles that are covered. None of us knew what they were and we didnt uncover them so we didnt get in trouble haha. But just interesting to see what might be coming to Splash Mountain

Kobe!!

Agreed. Dude, I just watched your videos, you have been a CP for 2 weeks and just passed your assessment yesterday.. no offense but you don't really know anything.

menamechris

The most disturbing part is that, according to your video, apparently Splash was evacuated yet again... I have been evacuated twice in the last 6 months. Just how often is this happening anyways? Geez...

Raychul

Wow....a bit rude aren't we?

Hi, jtizzle1023! Whether it turns out to be nothing or something awesome...thank you for posting. And don't worry about the grumpers here...it's the internet after all. :)

Congrats on the Splash job! :)

menamechris

Hi, jtizzle1023! Whether it turns out to be nothing or something awesome...thank you for posting. And don't worry about the grumpers here...it's the internet after all. :)

Ya, sorry. Can't hide my lack of enthusiasm for the next gen queues, nor my irritation for the complete lack of proper maintenance of Splash.

How does it not show a complete disregard for priorities when it comes to an attraction? The ride is falling apart - but forget about that - let's go ahead and spend an insane amount of money to enhance the queue....

Rowdy

Congrats on the Splash job! :)

Seriously...

Thanks for the info, I guess we'll wait and see what's coming. Unless an insider here has some information? But thanks for posting. :wave:

tdpolo26

Agreed. Dude, I just watched your videos, you have been a CP for 2 weeks and just passed your assessment yesterday.. no offense but you don't really know anything.

I love when people say no offense, but maybe people do take offense, you are rude the op was at least trying to help. How much do you need to know to state there are two covered poles near a fast past area and think maybe it has something to do with a improvement to the system.

Thankyou op for posting i hope you are having alot of fun working there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom