• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Next CEO

seascape

Iger’s last day is in December 2021.

I think the EARLIEST we’ll hear about succession will be summer next year, with more substance bubbling up very early 2021.
The end if the 4th quarter for The Walt Disney Company is September 30. However, since the 50th anniversary of WDW is October 2021, I think you might be right. After that date, the next huge anniversary for the company is 2023 when they turn 100. Expect some big announcements about that at the next D23 in 2021.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Advertisement
With the results of Disney+, I would bet that Kevin Mayer's stock has risen quite a bit. Wouldn't be surprised to see him named as Iger's successor sometime this year, given the importance of streaming. Followed after that with Chapel's departure. In the space of a single quarter, streaming has gone from a $1b/yr business to a $12b/yr business.

The Real Buzz Lightyear

With the results of Disney+, I would bet that Kevin Mayer's stock has risen quite a bit. Wouldn't be surprised to see him named as Iger's successor sometime this year, given the importance of streaming. Followed after that with Chapel's departure. In the space of a single quarter, streaming has gone from a $1b/yr business to a $12b/yr business.
Replace Chapek with Josh D'Amaro

Top Bottom