Next Celebration?

Joepic

What celebration do you think will come after YOMD?

I can't imagine what the next celebration could be. Nobody would have thought of the YoMD. I do think that we'll have to wait a while for something new. However, Epcot will be celebrating (hopefully) it's 25th anniversary on October 1st, let's just hope Disney recognizes it.

EpcotMark

How about no celebration? That would make me happy. I pine for the "Where magic lives" days.

Agreed. Give celebrations a rest, they are losing their stamina. Let's take a poll on that. None of them to date have been as extraordinary as the Millennium Celebration was, especially for Epcot.

Kristi Kay

Minnie has a baby and it's a white mouse. Drama unfolds every day at the Magic Kingdom

HAHAHAHA!!! That is fantastic!!! We'll get Jerry Springer involved....I can see this being a hit! Oh, the parades this idea could create! We'll have Ninja Mickey, kicking the butt of some White Mouse....We'll have Minnie Singing "It's just my baby's daddy...it's just my baby's daddy"

This could be good!

bob0012

Agreed. Give celebrations a rest, they are losing their stamina. Let's take a poll on that. None of them to date have been as extraordinary as the Millennium Celebration was, especially for Epcot.

I agree, they should take some time off, and when they do a celebration they should do it big.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom