Next announcement for DHS

JEANYLASER

I hopefully we hope to get Cars land or Star Wars land in Walt Disney World I have to wait for the announcement and including the closing of American Idol Experience which attraction will take over the American Idol Experience.:cool:

DinoInstitute

Well with American Idol closing there is a lot of space from the Hat all the way back to Star Tours
True, though I highly doubt that they would have SWL start up there off of Hollywood Boulevard, as it will be such a sudden and, quite frankly odd transition thematically. However, they did drop a giant hat right there, so what the hell do I know

stevehousse

What is they reworked the area over there...fill in the "lake", and have added land to change the entrance to that area of the park, and took away that walkway in that let's you walk past the AI building, so Hollywood boulevard was styled more like Main Street with a long entrance? TheAmerican idol building is perfect for the indoor Jedi training building.

vinnya1726

Definitely the popular choice... The right choice would be a Jabba's Palace restaurant. Much more dynamic environment.

I say let us be greedy and get both. I think the popularity of the SWW character meals could show the need for 2 dedicated Star Wars restaurants...make one a QS and the other a sit down.

NoChesterHester

I say let us be greedy and get both. I think the popularity of the SWW character meals could show the need for 2 dedicated Star Wars restaurants...make one a QS and the other a sit down.

We haven't been lucky enough to get "one" of what we want in a long while.

I get what you are saying. Conceptually, The Cantina should be a counter service and a bar. The latter is against the family atmosphere concept but that is what it should be. Jabba's Palace is rumored to appear in Episode 7 by the way......

NiarrNDisney

He actually used the word "presence" not "attraction"

Read into that what you will.

So this could mean a presentation like the AFI Showcase where costumes, props, etc etc will be on display in a quickly renovated building for fans to tour with an occasional live show featuring actors, writers, and other creative talent for the franchise!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom