News & notes from the MK today

KevinPage

Original Poster
PoTC- sound was vastly improved, much louder and with more clarity (as compared to 2 months ago)

TTA - Carousel of Progress spiel added back in as you pass by (along with, "Paging Mr. Morrow.......")

Carousel of Progress - open (hooray!)

Winnie the Pooh - maintained its obligatory 1 hour + wait. I personally have never seen this ride under 45 minutes ever! :)

Splash Mountain was down. Unsure if closed for today or extended period of time

KevinPage

Original Poster
**FORGOT TO MENTION**

The Disney Gallery on Main Street was empty (no merchandise), and the doors closed and locked. There was nothing inside except empty shelves, and the windows were blacked out so, it appears to be permanently closed.

Timekeeper

"oh mama mia galleria galleria let me go"

Originally posted by KevinPage
**FORGOT TO MENTION**

The Disney Gallery on Main Street was empty (no merchandise), and the doors closed and locked. There was nothing inside except empty shelves, and the windows were blacked out so, it appears to be permanently closed.

That sucks. I can't think of any other store at the MK where you could find that type of merchandise. Hopefully that stuff will find its way into another MK location, if not Downtown Disney.

:rolleyes:

Tk

GaryT977

Re: "oh mama mia galleria galleria let me go"

Originally posted by Timekeeper
That sucks. I can't think of any other store at the MK where you could find that type of merchandise. Hopefully that stuff will find its way into another MK location, if not Downtown Disney.

:rolleyes:

Tk

I know there's at least one store in the PI area that carries alot of Disney art, including attraction posters.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by KevinPage

Winnie the Pooh - maintained its obligatory 1 hour + wait. I personally have never seen this ride under 45 minutes ever! :)
Hit it before 10:00 and you can get on in about 5 minutes or less, at least it's this way in late September/early October.

burbur

Re: Re: News & notes from the MK today

Originally posted by SpongeScott
Hit it before 10:00 and you can get on in about 5 minutes or less, at least it's this way in late September/early October.

5 minute waits for pooh during the summer are rare. if you run there the second the gates open, then you might it with that kind of wait.

september/early october crowds are light, which is why you see lower wait times then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom