news from disneyland paris?

dazzer68

Original Poster
i know its disneyland paris but they are celebrating their 15 birthday.
any one have any pics or anything to report on to share for the whole forum?

german

2 new attraction + new parade

Hi there, I´m a frequent reader here but don´t post thast much.

DLRP will have two new attractions in their Studios park.

First is Crush´s Coaster. A Nemo themed indoor coaster/dark ride.
Second will be Cars Race Rallye.

A new parade for the Disneyland Park.

Check out http://www.dlrpmagic.com
for more details and photos.

ToT at the Disney Studios is slated to open in Jan. 2008.

domndebs

Short Tirp Report

We were at DLRP last weekend and had a great time,:ROFLOL: weather was so hot! Thought I'ld post some news on the 15th Anniversary.

First of all, there's a new parade with all new floats. The parade even stops at one point for a good few minutes to let the characters interact with the guests - very Good.

Every hour for the first four hours the park was open there were two mini parades down main street. Firstly the Toon Express - a train filled with characters that travels down main street and stops in front of the castle for about 15 mins when all the characters get off to interact with the guests, before heading back down mainstreet. Secondly something called 'Alphabet you are!' This is cast members dressed up as letters that spell 'DISNEY LAND' that have been made to resemble different characters. They basicaly dance their way down mainstreet from the castle end down to town square, the music's good - only at Disney would you get a parade of letters! Our 14month old loved though!

All the adverts say there will be more characters than ever before -it's true! I've never seen so many characters all over the park, certnily for the first few hours they seem to be everywhere!

Candleabration is also really good. The first night we were there it was a 6pm, when it wasn't dark so was really difficult to actually see the candles being lit on the castle! The second night, they repeated it at 9pm, much better. It was alomst dark and the castle looked spectacular with the candles being lit:sohappy:

Another new thing is the introduction of EMH for resort guests. This is a deffinate plus! Both mornings we were there the park opened two hours ealier, neally all of Fanstasy land and Buzz and SM are open. I even managed to ride in the front row of SM twice in a row, the first time being the only person on the ride! EMH was great, with having a 14 month old daughter it meant we could do almost all of Fantasy land without queing! Deffinaltey makes it worth staying onsite now.

Overall was deffienatly our best trip yet! (though being first Disney trip with a daughter might have something to do with it!).

Roll on Aug 12 - WDW here we come!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Courtman

We were there Sun 15th - Weds 19th April in the hot weather too! DebsnDom's info agrees with what we saw - new parades, loads more characters.

The Disneyland Park is pretty much unchanged, we did meet Jacques Sparrow though - he's not as good as the Florida version.

The Studios are a mess at the moment. Walls up around the Tower of Terror, walls up around Magic of Disney Animation and the Toon Disney area, and around the Monsters Inc meet n greet, just looked like a big wall.

I've got a ton of pictures, I'll post some later on when I can make them a sensible size for the web!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom