Newly Refurbished Boardwalk Inn Rooms

Ayla

The shelf is in the middle of the picture. It isn’t technically artwork though but rather a tile-esque design meant more of a backsplash for the coffee maker area.

I have stayed at other resorts before and felt like that, but here it seemed well-taken care of and not too bare at all. I walked barefoot when we arrived and didn’t have any issues with dirty feet. It did get worse through our stay so at some point I started wearing socks. We had daily housekeeping which was SO nice and they did a really, really great job with the beds and bathroom area everyday, but it seemed like perhaps the floor wasn’t getting swept daily.
Bare floors require more than daily sweeping.

nickys

Premium Member
The shelf is in the middle of the picture. It isn’t technically artwork though but rather a tile-esque design meant more of a backsplash for the coffee maker area.

I
I hadn’t realised that about the picture until you and someone else said it. It’s a shame IMO because it’s a nice picture, just spoilt by the shelf.

HouCuseChickie

The only thing I don't like is the plaid for the headboard areas. It's funny, because I normally love plaid, but it's lacking cohesion here IMO. I think they might have been better off with a stripe. With the headboards and drapes, I can see why the rest is much more subdued, but it's still missing some kind of pop. I do like the floors. It has a boardwalk inside the room sort of vibe.

Vegas Disney Fan

The floors and bedding are functional but they sure are bland.

A simple bed runner would add a pop of color and interest, same with the flooring, maybe a simple border under the bed or something just to add some interest and break up the monotone feeling.

That said I’ll take boring hard flooring over a smelly carpet every day.

Quoting my own post because I was watching a Pixar hotel update from DL and they did something similar in their gift shop, it’s simple but adds a nice pop of color to break up an otherwise bland floor. I think a simple outline under the bed would really pop.

IMG_3750.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom