Newly Cleared Land

Truk777

Original Poster
I've always tried to be good about posting Nearmap shots of projects and have never started a new thread before. So I apologize if this has been discussed. But in looking today, I noticed land that has begun being cleared to the east of the Magic Kingdom parking lot. I looked back at the last captured images and there was no clearing in this spot. Does anyone know what this is for?

peter11435

I've always tried to be good about posting Nearmap shots of projects and have never started a new thread before. So I apologize if this has been discussed. But in looking today, I noticed land that has begun being cleared to the east of the Magic Kingdom parking lot. I looked back at the last captured images and there was no clearing in this spot. Does anyone know what this is for?
View attachment 395424
It’s related to the Reflections project

Heppenheimer

OK, next question... and I apologize not knowing how to post a photo.

Looking on Google Earth, what are they building at the intersection of World and Epcot Center drives? There's a patch of cleared land there too.

trainplane3

OK, next question... and I apologize not knowing how to post a photo.

Looking on Google Earth, what are they building at the intersection of World and Epcot Center drives? There's a patch of cleared land there too.
Wetlands expansion to allow for FW expansion/work/(currently) cancelled hotel.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
The Epcot entrance area hotel. The last Martin mentioned was the hotel is sidelined/cancelled right now. Who knows what they'll do in the future.
Is this the cleared land you see on the left side of the monorail as you leave Epcot heading to TTC?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom