Newest Magic+ info

docdebbi

so, i did just read the info. i still have some techincal questions. it does not address if i can reserve fastpass+ for everyone in my party. i was under the impression i could, but it isn't specific. anyone sure?
also, i have trouble getting My Disney experience to keep members of my party straight. it keeps changing stuff, like I am now also listed as an infant and as my adult self. hope i can make fastpass+ for only some of the people listed as family&friends, because it also won't let me delete my infant self because someone on the phone reseved one of my dinners as this.......and you can't delete anyone with a standing reservation (and i don't want to cancel that ressie)! it doesn't address this.
it also doesn't address if old fashion fastpasses will still be in use. i know the rumor says 'no' but i would like verification.
wish there were more specifics about what counts as an experience. are they including parade/show viewing as one? i assume so, but what about BOG dining? would BOG dining be available to anyone or just resort guests, as in the current testing?
specifics please!

docdebbi

Original Poster
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom