Newbie with a question

llewdroc

Hi everybody.

I'm glad i found this site. i found the answers to alot of my questions and alot of useful info here.

my wife and i are planning a trip at the begining of july (the first for our kids). I was wondering if anyone had any info on Homewood Suites on international drive. Good or Bad ???

thanks for any input.
:)

barnebd5

if you really want a family experience...I highly reccomend one of the three Disney All Star Resorts. The rooms are nice, the pool is fun, the food court is great, and it's right on Disney property.

A great family Resort.

Upvote 0

ChrisTUK

We are visiting Orlando in April and we too are staying in the Homewood Suites I-Drive. We've never been there before but it seems to come highly rated as a top hotel along I-Drive. As we are visiting before you I will let you know my views on it when I return.
Also try:-
www.homewoodsuites.com
:)

Upvote 0

BenS

I stayed at the Suites on my 3rd trip. They're good, if you absolutely must stay off-site. But in my opinion, the worst on-site hotel is ten-times more fun than the best off-site hotel.

Upvote 0

secretsquirrel

Stay onsite at Disney...

I always stay onsite at Disney as a result of being robbed on I-drive back in the late 80's. I know its stupid, but I'll gladly pay the few extra $$'s for Disney Quality and security. I-Drive is what I go on vacation to get away from.

Upvote 0

llewdroc

Original Poster
Thanks for all the input.

believe me, i would rather stay on-site. my wife is getting a discount thru her work on Homewood Suites ($60 a night). can't beat that.

this discount makes the whole trip a little more financially feasable.

ChrisTUK - have fun on your trip. it would be great if you could provide some info on your return. i'll be sure to watch for it.

Upvote 0

fngoofy

BE PREPARED

YOU WILL BE AT WDW AT THE PEAK OF THE CROWDS

1. GET IN EARLY
2. USE FAST PASS IF THERE IS MORE THAN A 15min WAIT
3. EAT AT OFF PEAK TIMES, & DO ATTRACTIONS AT NORMAL MEAL TIMES (sometimes altering dinner to 8 rather than 6 makes all the difference, same as eating an early lunch and skipping breakfast will make the diff in the mornings)

Good luck.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom