New Yorkers, I need your input.

Plowboy

Original Poster
Hello all. Mrs. P and I are planning a fall trip to NYC (been there before) for a couple of days to catch a couple of the things we missed last time. We would then fly on to MCO for a week at WDW. My question(s) are: (1. Which airlines would you recommend for nonstop travel from the NYC area to MCO? We usually fly SWA, however their flight schedules from EWR & LGA suck. (2. I've been considering flying SWA out of Islip as their fares are much more reasonable and they offer a couple of nonstops a day, but am a bit concerned about getting out there from Manhattan. Is this practical? Looked at Long Island Railroad schedules which look do-able, but am unsure. Any input would be welcome. Thanks.

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

I'd recommend JetBlue if their schedule suits you. They fly out of Terminal 5 at JFK (and possibly from LGA, although I've not checked), which isn't a bad spot to spend some time.

WDW Monorail

If you’re in Manhattan, EWR is substantially faster and easier to get to, if you’re not considering LGA.

United is very convenient offering an average of 9 flights per day to MCO from EWR in the fall. I’m not sure what you are expecting to pay with other airlines but I don’t mind paying more to take a flight which suits my schedule. United offers that option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom