New York Guide Book??

lisak09

Original Poster
I am planning on taking my husband on a trip to New York in June to celebrate his 40th Birthday and i was wondering if anyone could suggest a good guide book? Im a fan of The Unofficial Guide to WDW so im kind of considering getting The Unofficial Guide to New York. Has anyone maybe read this or could possibly suggest a better one? Thanks in advance:).

rsoxguy

I have never visited the Big Apple. I may one day, in order to tag Yankee Stadium with some good old-fashioned graffiti. When I do, I will plan on using the Frommer's Guide. I have used them for several cities, and found them to be accurate and informative. I highly recommend this brand. Have a great trip!

NYwdwfan

What do you want to know? :D

Seriously - I think Frommers is well recommended. Although I would suggest going to your local library and taking a look through the books in their travel section - then you can get an idea of what's most helpful to you and buy that one.

As a suggestion - get tickets to Jersey Boys (story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons) - it's amazing. And the theater is down the street from Bobby Flay's Bar Americain which is really yummy.

NYwdwfan

I have never visited the Big Apple. I may one day, in order to tag Yankee Stadium with some good old-fashioned graffiti. When I do, I will plan on using the Frommer's Guide. I have used them for several cities, and found them to be accurate and informative. I highly recommend this brand. Have a great trip!

I'm sure you heard the whole controversy when they were building the stadium and a worker claimed to bury a Red Sox jersey in the cement? I forget what became of that. As a Mets fan it was pretty funny watching all the Yankee fans (and fake Yankee fans - there are a LOT of them) freak out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom