New YOMD Shows times and descriptions out today!

rudilantfury

Original Poster
I found descriptions of the new shows at Magic Kingdom on this website which even gives listed times for these new events. My source is http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

High School Musical Pep Rally
Catch Wildcat fever! Cheer the interactive fun as school spirit overtakes you when you join in this awesome pep rally. East High cheerleaders and basketball stars lead the fun as you learn cheers and cool dance moves. Jam to the hottest tracks from the wildly popular Disney Channel movie and then strut your stuff to the super-charged musical finalé.
Wednesday-Saturday at 10:00 & 11:00am, 12:00, 1:00, 3:00, 4:00 & 5:00pm

"Family Fun Day" Parade
Monday-Saturday at 12:30, 1:15 & 2:00pm
Parade your red, white and blue spirit down the heart of Main Street, U.S.A. as you join the celebration. For the very first time, Guests are invited to perform in a Parade alongside beloved Disney Characters! Things really kick into high gear when the fun arrives at Town Square. It's flag-waving, patriotic fun and you could be the star.

Let's Have A Ball
The Happily Ever After Party

You are invited to take your place in the King's grand court. An amazing Royal Ball is about to be held, and Princess Aurora and Prince Philip are on their way to welcome all the Lords and Ladies from across the land. That's YOU! As the music plays and merry-makers lead the way, you'll take your place alongside Disney royalty in a fairy tale dream come true.
Monday-Saturday at 10:00 & 11:00am, 12:00, 1:00, 2:40, 3:50 & 4:55pm

Woody's Cowboy Camp
Round up your posse for some rootin'-tootin', straight-shootin' good times with Woody, Jesse and Bullseye at Woody's Cowboy Camp. Sam the Singin' Cowboy leads a western hoedown that rings out across the prairie. Head on out to Frontierland for some singin', dancin' and general kickin' up your heels. Yee-haw!
Wednesday-Saturday at 10:20 & 11:10am, 12:00, 12:50, 1:40 & 3:50pm

Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial
There are pirates among us! And they're looking to recruit. None other than Captain Jack Sparrow's first mate, Mack, is searching out brave souls who dream of a pirate's life. Can you swing a sword, sail the seas, and spot a cursed treasure before you plunder it? Maybe Captain Sparrow will even let you take the Pirate Oath and join his crew.
Daily at 11:00am, 12:20, 1:00, 2:00, 3:40, 5:10 & 6:10pm
Length of sets: 20 minutes

Dream Along With Mickey
Castle Forecourt Stage
Saturday at 9:40, 10:40 & 11:40am, 4:35, 5:35 & 6:35pm
Length of show: 20 minutes

Apparently these may be in today's times guide for Sept 24-30th at the Magic Kingdom. :)

DisneyDellsDude

It really does look like they're trying to make the YoMD aimed towards the guests in the parks. All of these shows have at least some guest interaction.:D

BRER STITCH

Great news! Thanks for sharing!

Steve Soares' site is great for WDW showtimes and events!

The parade down Main Street, Woody in Frontierland, and the Pirates Show seem pretty obvious locations, but anyone know where the High School and Royal Ball will be?

My guess would be High School in Tomorrowland and The Ball in FantasyLand or at the Castle. Then all the "lands" would be covered.

:veryconfu

PixieDustWendy

High School Musical is in Tomorrowland - they're putting up a new stage in the open area between Space Mountain and Carousel of Progress (a "temporary" stage for now with a more permanent one coming in January)

Great news! Thanks for sharing!

Steve Soares' site is great for WDW showtimes and events!

The parade down Main Street, Woody in Frontierland, and the Pirates Show seem pretty obvious locations, but anyone know where the High School and Royal Ball will be?

My guess would be High School in Tomorrowland and The Ball in FantasyLand or at the Castle. Then all the "lands" would be covered.

:veryconfu

I can confirm that The High School Pep Rally will be in tommorow land. They actually already have it set up. Its just a temporary stage in the middle of tommorowland. Kinda like the old one was. Id much rather see that moved over to the actual stage they have but Im not sure if thats what theyre looking for. Im not sure on the The Ball. Fantasyland makes sense. This wont be held on the castle stage unless they are planning on having 2 shows on that stage.

Blasted.... PixieDustWendy beat me to it

ISTCrew20

Lets Have a Ball is the most fun of all the shows. I was not able to see Woody's Cowboy Camp, but Ball and High School Musical were the highlights. Fun Day parade was not so much fun.

seabee1

Lets Have a Ball is the most fun of all the shows. I was not able to see Woody's Cowboy Camp, but Ball and High School Musical were the highlights. Fun Day parade was not so much fun.

Are these "shows" starting up Oct. 1st, or are some going on now? I can't wait, my kids are going to love this! I have 67 days left it is killing me.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Are we sure that this is for WDW and not Disneyland?

Let's Have A Ball
The Happily Ever After Party
You are invited to take your place in the King's grand court. An amazing Royal Ball is about to be held, and Princess Aurora and Prince Philip are on their way to welcome all the Lords and Ladies from across the land. That's YOU! As the music plays and merry-makers lead the way, you'll take your place alongside Disney royalty in a fairy tale dream come true.
Monday-Saturday at 10:00 & 11:00am, 12:00, 1:00, 2:40, 3:50 & 4:55pm

Why would WDW have Princess Aurora host a ball at Cindi's castle?

rudilantfury

Original Poster
I am going to go ahead and add the new castle show on the list since it is new as well even though Disney isn't promoting it on their site.

Dream Along With Mickey
Castle Forecourt Stage
Saturday at 9:40, 10:40 & 11:40am, 4:35, 5:35 & 6:35pm
Length of show: 20 minutes

<!--Sign language interpreted performances Monday & Thursday at 4:35pm.Arrive at least 20 minutes before the show. Stand in the RIGHT section of the audience. Interpreters will be located on a platform at the base of the stage. NO SEATING.
-->

rudilantfury

Original Poster
Are we sure that this is for WDW and not Disneyland?

Why would WDW have Princess Aurora host a ball at Cindi's castle?

LOL, as funny as it may seem it's true. This is entertainment for WDW at the Magic Kingdom. Maybe Cinderella is pooped from being crowned several times a day for over a year and is on vacation?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom