New Years-mgm or Epcot?

drp4video

Original Poster
My DD (age 16) and I go to WDW every August, but are going back Dec. 30-Jan5. Heard MK is way crowded, so is MGM or Epcot better with a 16 year old? I am worried that there won't be much for her to do at Epcot. Are the attractions open in MGM until Sorcers? or is it just wait for the show after 9 pm? Thanks. I have lurked for a while, and have decided to comitt.

travisopera

My family and I have gone to WDW for the last few New Years and it is great. The crowds are large, but if you have a game plan it is worth every second of it. What we do is get Priority Seating at a restaurant at World Showcase (our favorite is the Tempenyaki) for about 10:00 and use their private veranda to view the Illuminations. It is a blast. There is plenty for a 16 year old to do at Epcot (being one myself). If you are staying on property you shouldn’t have a problem getting in to the park, but if not, get there early b/c they start turning away guests when the park reaches capacity (unless you are staying on property). I highly recommend Epcot over the Studios for New Years. It is an experience you will never forget.

sillyspook13

Studios has great concerts at night..... Epcot has better parties and the best fireworks. Either way, I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom