New Years Fireworks

hedbeeninfested

Original Poster
Which park would you all reccomend going too? Magic Kingdom or Epcot? I cant decide which to do if I end up going. Also is the photo pass worth buying? Any advice is appreciated!

mickeyman65

Which park would you all reccomend going too? Magic Kingdom or Epcot? I cant decide which to do if I end up going. Also is the photo pass worth buying? Any advice is appreciated!

I have never been to the Magic Kingdom fireworks but I have been to Epcot. New Years Eve at Epcot is great and a must see once..I have been there the last four years and it keeps getting better every year. As for the Photo Pass..I have the photo pass DVD and its very nice. If you go with this make sure you have alot of photos to put on the dvd to make it worth it since it is 50 bucks..

surfsupdon

Epcot fireworks are much better. In addition, the MK gets extremely congested and convoluted. By comparison, Epcot is much larger with WIDE pathways giving the illusion that you are not crammed with record amounts of Guests.

As for fireworks, Epcot does their Illuminations show and then does quick little fireworks behind each country representing their new year in the order the new year passes through the different time zones, complete with native music from that land and firework colors representing their flags. Then the finale for USA is amazing and wayy over the top. And goes on for a long time.

If you want to see both, the MK does a test run NYE firework show on 12/30. See that show, then go to Epcot's for the real deal. Either way, have fun.

MissM

Well when I got home and looked at my pictures online...two days later I got an email for the DVD and it had a special price of $49.95 and additional copies for $19.95...
That's not the normal price. I don't know why you would have gotten that price.

http://www.register123.com/event/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x177271abcd

Disney's PhotoPass CD is $99.95 and includes all valid photos from your Disney's PhotoPass card(s). Images will be in .jpg format and are high resolution (1.5 MB) so that you can obtain high-quality prints. You will receive copyright release documentation when you purchase.

Character signatures and borders are not included on the CD, even if you made edits to the photos in your account on DisneyPhotoPass.com.

Note that images that have been purged from our database will not be included on your CD and that photo processing is not included with purchase.

Shipping & Handling fees will be added to each order.

-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom