New WDWMAGIC Forum Sponsor

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi!

I would like to take the opportunity to welcome Kingdom Konsultants as the latest sponsor to the forums. They will be sponsoring the "WDW Resorts, Restaurants, DVC, Cruise Line & Trip Planning/Reports" board, as well as posting lots of useful tips from their vast experience of WDW Trip Planning.

I am attaching below some information about Kingdom Konsultants, and I hope their services may be of some benefit to some of you! :)

http://www.kingdomkonsultant.com/

At Kingdom Konsultants we take over where the travel agents leave off. We make sure that you know where you are going and what you are doing before you get there. You wouldn't travel across country without a road map. At Kingdom Konsultants we make sure you have your road map when traveling to Walt Disney World. Many people really don't have the time to spend researching their Walt Disney World trip. At Kingdom Konsultants we do the work so you don’t have to! We take care of all your WDW recreation and dining needs. We supply you with the park hours, where to find the characters, parade times, height restrictions, scare warnings, useful tips on how to make your WDW trip more enjoyable and a whole lot more! Every aspect of your trip is customized to your specifications.

SPECIAL OFFER!
WDWMAGIC Forum subscribers recieve $25 off on a purchased itinerary of 7 days or more.

“You helped me to feel the excitement of Disney before we ever got there and made finally getting there a sheer pleasure. I would recommend you to anyone, first timers or people going for the 10th time, as a way to make your vacation a much smoother, relaxed, and enjoyable adventure. You take the complicated and make it simple, what more could a person ask for. You allowed us to enjoy what has to be at this point in our lives the trip of a lifetime and all I can say is thank you very, very much. From the bottom of our hearts please accept our thanks for making our trip to Disney a memory never to be forgotten. You can count on hearing from me again real soon Pam; you are absolutely the best at what you do. Have a great day and thank you again for your help!”

Sincerely and with much gratitude,

Mark and Lisa Drahushuk

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom