New WDW Trivia book - do you know the answers?

KevinPage

Original Poster
This was copied from Mouseplanet, the authort stated made a list of these things to do at the park next time, do to info in the book. Anyone care to give any answers? Thanks :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The next time I visit the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror I need to pay attention to what the little girl is carrying before she gets into that elevator.

There's a certain object I need to inspect in the Town Square Exposition Hall on Main Street, U.S.A.

I never noticed something unique about that Snow Cat vehicle at “Ice Station Cool” but I'll look at it a bit closer next time.

I need to check out the balloons in the Land Pavilion.

I gotta look at Morocco the next time I watch Illuminations.

The pavement between Morocco and France...

I never paid close attention to the hieroglyphics in the Indiana Jones portion of the Great Movie Ride.

My next visit to the Contemporary Resort will include a close inspection of that great mosaic mural

webmomom

I will try a couple of them

3. snow cat at Ice station cool. the treads on the the snow cat are in the shape of Coke bottle. also if you look up the Stalliete Dish the center of it is also a Coke bottle.

4 I need to check out the balloons in the Land Pavilion. The representation earth wind and fire.

5. I gotta look at Morocco the next time I watch Illuminations. It does not light up due to relegious reasons. Also Norway does not light up either.

7.I never paid close attention to the hieroglyphics in the Indiana Jones portion of the Great Movie Ride. their are heiroglyphics of hidden mickey and donald

8.My next visit to the Contemporary Resort will include a close inspection of that great mosaic mural. five legged goat

phlydude

The next time I visit the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror I need to pay attention to what the little girl is carrying before she gets into that elevator.
Mickey Mouse Doll

There's a certain object I need to inspect in the Town Square Exposition Hall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Would that be a old car from Mr Toad??

I never noticed something unique about that Snow Cat vehicle at “Ice Station Cool” but I'll look at it a bit closer next time.
Treads are in the shape of Coke Bottles!

I never paid close attention to the hieroglyphics in the Indiana Jones portion of the Great Movie Ride.
Mickey and Donald are in the glyphs

My next visit to the Contemporary Resort will include a close inspection of that great mosaic mural
The 5-legged goat is on the monorail facing side of the mural (I have a decent pic!)
Goat Pic

SpongeScott

webmomom said:
I gotta look at Morocco the next time I watch Illuminations. It does not light up due to relegious reasons. Also Norway does not light up either.
If this is true, does anyone know why or what the reason is for this?

KevinPage

Original Poster
General Grizz said:
Yes -- yes, you do!! ;)

That was actually a quote from the article not my words. From the last I remember, the balloons (3 of them) said WE, ARE, & BORING.

:wave:

Chape19714

kammybug said:
Does anyone know why the goat was painted with 5 legs? Was that done on an accident or did they do it on purpose?

on purpose. disney hides all sorts of gags and hidden things all over the parks and resorts. Hidden mickey's are the most well known of these gags. It's really neat the things that they hide.

The girl is holding a Mickey Mouse Doll

I beleive it is the old Mr. Toad Vechile, or possible the theature, if you travel way to the back, where you can sit (in AC!!!!) and watch classic Disney Cartoons!! There are also many antique cameras and etc. on Display

The tracks are coke bottles, as well as the sattelite dish

The ballons stand for Earth wind and fire, or maybe rain, but they do stand for things that effect "the Land"

Morocco does not light up (don't know about norway)

Never noticed anything on the pavement, although i am sure there is something

The hyro's do have mickey and donald, mickey is eating a slice of cheese, which is on the tray donald is holding, and both are in egyptian-stlye costuming

yes..there is a five legged goat!

Chape19714

Another add-in

How much Popcorn do WDW guest's consume in 1 year

How many pairs of Sunglasses are turned into lost and found at the magic kingdom every day? (on average)

What's the size Santa hat that is put on the Earful Tower?

where does WDW rank in world Navy fleats?

100,000 pounds of popcorn are served each year

100 pairs per day average

342 3/8

5th largest Navy in the world
with well over 750 watercraft

Jerm

stitch131313 said:
I would like to know to. Also does anyone know why Norway doesn't light up also. Is it for relegious reasons too?

Morocco and Norway don't light up cause they were both built after the park opened. I would guess the lights were dont on the buildings while being put up for the older ones. But in a effort to save some money(just a guess dont know if that was why) they did not install lights in Norway or Morocco. I have never heard of the relegious thing before.

J

KimPossible

ok all here is the scoop, the whole Morocco and Norway controversy....Morocco and Norway have no lights because they have places or worship in the pavilion, but the prob with that reasoning is that so does Italy and Japan. So what is that all about? I think Eisner is just CHEAP!

Second, if you are trvaling from Morocco to France or vice versa and look on the groud you will notice a strech across the "World Showcase Promenade" that is a different material. this material is a light brown and a bit rocky. What is it suppose to represent??? The Strait of Gibraltar (sp?) also if you look around the shop in Morocco that is on the lagoon side you'll notice the same material. what is this suppose to be? The Sahara Desert!!

Laura

Premium Member
I looked for that darn 5 legged goat FOREVER last week and could not find it. I must have counted the legs on all the goats 10 times. What side of the mural is it on?? I looked really hard at the side you see when you get off the monorail and I also looked at the side when you are facing the monorail tracks and couldn't find it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom