New WDW Monorail T-Shirt

Horizons1

Original Poster
Found this at the Boardwalk yesterday. I'm not a big fan of these types of T-shirts, but I do love that it has the original WDW logo. That, and it's got the RIGHT castle this time.

Photo07251451.jpg

MAF

I have the older version that says WDW, but has the DL castle in the background. Glad they updated it.

Erin_Akey

:D I almost bought that shirt on a kiosk outside MK in May! Then when we were there this past weekend, almost bought again.........may have to finally give in in September......

LOVE IT! ADORABLE!

dxwwf3

I'm sure the first thing we all thought when we saw this shirt is that it was nice to see them get the right castle on this version of the shirt. A friend of mine was going to buy the older version, but once I brought up that it had Disneyland's castle on it, he went for another shirt :)

dxwwf3

Don't know what the argument is, but the original version of this shirt released a couple of years ago did have the wrong castle on it. It was a WDW shirt and has Sleeping Beauty Castle from Disneyland on it. Not sure why there would be any confusion because it's pretty obvious.

Horizons1

Original Poster
Don't know what the argument is, but the original version of this shirt released a couple of years ago did have the wrong castle on it. It was a WDW shirt and has Sleeping Beauty Castle from Disneyland on it. Not sure why there would be any confusion because it's pretty obvious.

This is the one you are talking about, and the one that I made a reference to in my original post.

Por%20favor.jpg

MissM

Yeah sorry, everyone is right. The version that's been around for awhile looks like this:

disney-monrail-spiel-tee-shirt.jpg

...I actually have it. And have had it for awhile now. The tag ironically, is a "Walt Disney World" tag versus a "Disney Parks" or whatever but it clearly has Disneyland's castle on it. It's funny though so I bought it anyway.

Glad someone realized the error and that they finally released a corrected WDW one! :D

828tnt

i've looked for this in my two previous trips, and they only had medium. in october, they had better have a better selection!!!!!!! :lol:

Fantasmic

OMG I have the Grey & Red on and have never noticed it has the DL castle on it! Shame on me.

Only ever noticed the writing and monorail!!!

copcarguyp71

OK so here I go about to get everbody's hackles up but here goes...

Castle=cool
Monorail=cool

Am I missing something with the spanish though? Is this some sort of subculture Disney-ism I am missing? The last time I checked WDW was located in the good old USA. I AM NOT a racist or anti-semite so please do not take it there, I am just a guy who gets tired of pressing "1" for english.

NORMNB8S

OK so here I go about to get everbody's hackles up but here goes...

Castle=cool
Monorail=cool

Am I missing something with the spanish though? Is this some sort of subculture Disney-ism I am missing? The last time I checked WDW was located in the good old USA. I AM NOT a racist or anti-semite so please do not take it there, I am just a guy who gets tired of pressing "1" for english.

The Spanish translates to "Please stand clear of the doors." It's part of the spiel when you board the monorail. It's become sort of an iconic Disney saying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom