Trip Report New WDW 2017 Vlog

Hello everyone, I've been absent from the forums for a little while and really decided whether or not I would want to post a trip report from my special trip in Jan 2017. Well, I decided not to go that route and bite the bullet and edit/post some videos from my trip. They aren't the best but hopefully with time, they will get better. As of right now I only added a intro clip to my channel but will be adding more videos from my special trip as soon as i can!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFxxwNwMd3Gdtmhme1N0t2Q

Thanks for checking it out!

SDisney90

Original Poster
New vlog up this morning, the beginning of our 2017 trip including our travel day, first look at disney springs and a magical ending to the night!

kybred72

Loved watching the vlog! Makes me feel like I'm really there. I've actually never stepped foot inside the Polynesian and I've never tasted drinks from around the world!

Oh and finally, Congratulations on your engagement! Much love and happiness to you <3

SDisney90

Original Poster
Loved watching the vlog! Makes me feel like I'm really there. I've actually never stepped foot inside the Polynesian and I've never tasted drinks from around the world!

Oh and finally, Congratulations on your engagement! Much love and happiness to you <3
Thank you very much! I wasn't the biggest fan of my videos to be brutally honest. Maybe because its my own vlog? Or the fact that I feel like I need to film more in depth. But, anyhow the Poly is a beautiful resort even to just sit in the lobby, look around, go outside and take a seat on the beach if you're lucky enough you might even score a hammock or a rocking chair. The drinks from around the world is defiantly a must do for everyone at least once. it was fairly inexpensive (for Disney prices) and we got to try 16 different flavors. They also offer them in ice cream floats but I felt that would just be too heavy for us.

On our honeymoon next March I'm going to make sure to go more in depth with our videos so viewers can experience them in greater detail and see if its something they would like to do themselves on their own trips.

and finally...Thank you very much!

SDisney90

Original Poster
New Animal Kingdom vlog up - Part 1 of 2.

Enjoy watching if you're on the east coast during this storm...again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom