New Walt Disney World discount launched today offers a 20% discount at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds

Raxel7851

When we travel with our trailer, we often stay at KOA and routinely pay 90+/nt depending on where we are and the site. We definitely are the full hook-up kind of campers unless we are just passing through but even then, we definitely want electricity and water hookups, which some state parks do have, but definitely not for less than 50/nt
Wish FL was a closer drive from WA! FW is on my bucket list!!
Sounds like a road trip is coming up. You’d really enjoy FW! You could always rent one of the cabins there to check it out first.

NelleBelle

Sounds like a road trip is coming up. You’d really enjoy FW! You could always rent one of the cabins there to check it out first.
No need—I’m sold on the road trip! I was floored when my cheap, er, financially-minded DH agreed to buy a new airstream in 2019 before a big road trip to Utah. We love that trailer! And who knew that a pandemic was lurking and airstream would be backordered so that at least once a month the dealer calls to ask if we’d like to sell it and upgrade🤣 If I could get DH to work on the road and my kids were in college already, I’d be happy to tour the country. Someday FW, someday...my trailer will be firmly parked my “happiest place” for an extended visit!!

Raxel7851

When we bought our latest RV, we purchased it from one of the largest Airstream dealers on the East Coast. Although we didn’t purchase an Airstream, we did check them out. Pre pandemic they had a huge selection. I took ours back for service and you could just about count the new ones on 2 hands. Like you, we get emails regularly wanting our unit for used inventory. But at the same time, the prices on new RVs are getting out of control. I’m thinking when the pandemic starts settling down, there will be quite a few used RVs for sale. It’s nice having your own space when traveling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom