1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

New Video Series on Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'Photography and Video' started by S 2, Dec 31, 2016.

1. S 2

S 2 Well-Known Member

Hello all, I am an amateur producer and aspiring documentary film maker and I've started a series on my favorite place on earth: The Walt Disney World Resort! I intend to slowly make these over the next several years but so far I have 7 "episodes" completed and I thought I would share with my fellow Disney Nerds on this website. Please let me know if you see any mistakes or feel that I've left something vital out them I'm sharing pt 1 here, enjoy!

fractal likes this.
  2. Brian DeGroat

Brian DeGroat New Member

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can not view the video from my current PC, but i was wondering if they are on YouTube and if so, what is your user name?

Thanks and Kungaloosh!

B-

3. S 2

S 2 Well-Known Member Original Poster

Hey... they should be easy to search....SHOULD be lol Channel name is S2iAM and that may also link to a business facebook account where they are featured. But they are all labeled the same: DISNEY TRIP Ep. # EXPLORING WALT DISNEY WORLD'S ROOTS... I hire that helps!

fractal likes this.
  4. Brian DeGroat

Brian DeGroat New Member

Awesome, thanks!!

Kungaloosh!!

5. S 2

S 2 Well-Known Member Original Poster

The first 7 videos are up to date and I don't think I will change much in them. I hope to start on Episode 8: The Haunted Mansion soon. I just redid the intro and the audio for Ep 6: Fantasyland: