New Video on Disney Dreams Come True

PaisleyMF

I've seen it on Tv. I don't even care where it took place. It just brings me back.

The commercial where the dad and son go to WDW is a great one too. The dad turns into a kid except for his reflection showing he is a man. It is exactly how I feel when I am there....like a kid(but a girl, not a boy..hehe). :ROFLOL:

Actually this ad is from Visit Orlando and they show some Universal and Sea World scenes. They also have a Mom & Daughter version.

And the Disney ad is the one used to kick start YoaMD. (I saw it September 2006 on a Town Hall meeting for cast members)

I agree that it's a great commercial

I agree that it's one of my more favorite Disney Parks commercials. In fact, when I saw which one it was, I ran and got my dolby headphones and listened to the commercial.

For anyone that may have the capability to listen to the commercial with Dolby, DO IT! It sounds REALLY wonderful! :)

Nicole220

I like this commercial! There are a lot of DL scenes...HM, Napa Rose, and the entire last scene with the flowers and popcorn cart. Love the photoshopped Cinderella Castle in the end. :rolleyes: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom