New Video and Photo Update March 16th! - Must see!

LuckyBug

The pictures are terrific!!! But I can't get the video to work...I'm still working on trying to get it to play.

I can't wait to ride IASW, it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

mkepcotmgmak

advice

does anyone know what i can do to view the video correctly? it plays as a video for a few seconds, then turns to still frames, with that audio in the background...
looks great though! - thanks!

Moustronaut

donsullivan said:
First of all, this was awesome!!

Make sure that you have the latest version of Windows Media Player (9.0) installed. I just watched the whole thing on my Mac just fine. [\QUOTE]

I've WMP 10.0 and I only get sound on my laptop. I'll have to try on my desktop later :(

Enderikari

One thing I found funny, during your walk down main street, you captured something you didn't intend to, though I cannot tell you what it is, but suffice it to say, in the background on Main Street in one of your shots, magic was being made.

Moustronaut

Moustronaut said:
donsullivan said:
First of all, this was awesome!!

Make sure that you have the latest version of Windows Media Player (9.0) installed. I just watched the whole thing on my Mac just fine. [\QUOTE]

I've WMP 10.0 and I only get sound on my laptop. I'll have to try on my desktop later :(

Fixed it! Had to up my connection speed setting. It was on ISDN (64K) and only got video. switched it to T1 and it worked fine.

LuckyBug

I got the video to work!!! YEAH!!!!

Video was awesome! Looking forward to going in July!!!!!

Thanks for the great update!!!!!

mkepcotmgmak

Enderikari said:
One thing I found funny, during your walk down main street, you captured something you didn't intend to, though I cannot tell you what it is, but suffice it to say, in the background on Main Street in one of your shots, magic was being made.

awe come on, share share...

diddy_mouse

a truly excellent post!!! that video was fabulous...loved the fact that Fantasyland smelt of bacon :lol:

kudos to you...and your scrumtrulescent footage! :sohappy:

WDWCPbrandon

tk421-sw said:
Thanks everyone. First things first...

1. Yes, I will continue to do these Video Posts!
2. It is March 18th for IASW (As from the CM) beyond that I know nothing.
3. Im glad everyone far away is enjoying this. (I was born in MN :slurp: )

I will as I said, have another update on the 19th! It will have IASW if it's open as well as a clip of Cinderellabration. Looking forward to more posts and thaks everyone for the positive feedback! Enjoy!

That was an awesome post!
About the March 18th open for Small World...
I checked out the Eyes and Ears section of the Cast Portal and it confirms that IASW will have a soft opening tomorrow (March 18th).

mikeb_86

This is a GREAT GREAT UPDATE, im giving some rep to you to for this update but the video. What can i say but Bravo, great althown i think it needed to be showing some more of other rehabed things. But i think eveyone knows that it will be geting beter and beter. I do have a question, are you going to do a full ride video of IASW and the shows Cinderellabration and LMA.

Keep up the good work you two,
mikeb_86

MsSpinShady

Thank you for bringing the magic right into our home today. My 1 1/2 year old daughter was so excited watching it, she just kept pointing and saying "Disney." When it ended, she fussed until I put it on for her to watch again!

Props to you two!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MikeWhitis

Can't tell you how awesome that video was! I haven't been in 10 yrs, and have been having doubts lately because of all of the negative vibes I've been reading.

It brought tears to my eyes and gave me huge goosebumps, especially when you turned the corner to see the castle.

My 5 yo dd was sitting on my lap. She's never seen the castle before and she gasped and said "Daddy, it's so beautiful!"

Thanks so much for putting those doubts to rest!

Mike

thimblekisses

Enderikari said:

my guess is either the quartet singing to the child in the wheelchair, or the girl having her picture made with her hand out to hold the "surprise" that will appear later in her photo.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Enderikari said:

Are you talking about the Barber Shop Singers going over the the handicaped child? I'll have to watch it another time if that was not it...

thimblekisses

MsSpinShady said:
Thank you for bringing the magic right into our home today. My 1 1/2 year old daughter was so excited watching it, she just kept pointing and saying "Disney." When it ended, she fussed until I put it on for her to watch again!

Props to you two!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

ohhh my gosh. now that's the cutest thing ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom