New Video and Photo Update March 16th! - Must see!

Thank you so much - as has been stated in the above posts - it makes me feel just like I am back there again and believe me living in Minnesota it really means a lot. Please continue with updates if you are able.

spoodles

NADisney said:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Video !!
I'd call it dociousaliexpilisticfragicalirupus, or is that going a bit too far?

Awesome. Really made me feel like I was there. You've added greatly to my anticipation - we see it all in about a month. :sohappy:

LilDucky

Carrousel.Lover said:
:cry: can't see it on my Mac.

Me either... :cry: . I watched a couple of seconds but then it quit on me, even though I have a windows media player on here. Sometimes (although rarely) I really hate this thing...

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. First things first...

1. Yes, I will continue to do these Video Posts!
2. It is March 18th for IASW (As from the CM) beyond that I know nothing.
3. Im glad everyone far away is enjoying this. (I was born in MN :slurp: )

I will as I said, have another update on the 19th! It will have IASW if it's open as well as a clip of Cinderellabration. Looking forward to more posts and thaks everyone for the positive feedback! Enjoy!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
LilDucky said:
Me either... :cry: . I watched a couple of seconds but then it quit on me, even though I have a windows media player on here. Sometimes (altough rarely) I really hate this thing...

I may be able to release a quicktime version or avi or something. We'll see..:)

LilDucky

tk421-sw said:
I may be able to release a quicktime version or avi or something. We'll see..:)

The sound is working great (i can hear your narraration and the music, which btw was a nice touch) but the pics are really dark or nonexistent. Occasionally I'll get some video. Its slowly cooperating. Maybe in a couple of hours lol :rolleyes: .

LilDucky

barnum42 said:
Get a PC = Proper Computer ;)

I'm just fooling with ya' :wave:

LOL. actually, I do have a PC laptop, which is the reason why I'm always on my mac :animwink:. I dont have the PC hooked up online though, buts its ok. I have yet to get a virus on my mac, which is a huge plus. Sucks i cant see the vid. I'm, starting to get more and more video, but its still not working like it should.

LilDucky said:
LOL. actually, I do have a PC laptop, which is the reason why I'm always on my mac :animwink:. I dont have the PC hooked up online though, buts its ok. I have yet to get a virus on my mac, which is a huge plus. Sucks i cant see the vid. I'm, starting to get more and more video, but its still not working like it should.
Too funny. I could have written it except my PC is hooked up on a separate network. Nope would never give up my Mac. I am so used to quicktime on both hardware platforms though. This is honestly the only time I've ever felt compelled to use my work laptop for personal reasons. It must be all of the snow here - if I don't get a Disney fix soon I might need a valium.

edited to add: I just watched it. The new IASW signage looks great. Where were you when you took the pictures through the holes? I've never been in the Pinnochio restaurant what does that space usually look like when you look out the window? I can't wait until your next trip. Thank you!

nibblesandbits

Wow...this post totally upped the ante on all future updates (from anyone)! This was by far, the best update that I have ever seen! I loved the video and think that it was an amazing idea! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I look forward to seeing future updates!

ibadrumhead

Account Suspended
help with the new vid plz!!!!

i tryed to watch you vid but it opens with media player and i only get the audio. what do i need to open it with so that i to can enjoy the video???? thnx for your help

tk421-sw

Original Poster
ibadrumhead said:
i tryed to watch you vid but it opens with media player and i only get the audio. what do i need to open it with so that i to can enjoy the video???? thnx for your help

you on a MAC? IF not try going to windows.com and downlaoding the updated WMP. IT's free. That would work! Thnaks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom