New Video and Photo Update March 16th! - Must see!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
OK, so here's my new thing. I will be hosting video updates from my trips for everyone along with photo's (Which will also be with thimblekisses) but the video is mostly mine. I have compiled a small 7 min, video for everyone of March 16th's going on's at Epcot and MK. I have also put a few pictures in here to help. But first...

Other Pictures...
dsc000021ez.jpg

Other window stickers...

dsc000045qs.jpg

Yeah!...

This is also in the video but I thought I would give a photo of it too...

dsc000086jh.jpg

and in case you are wondering...

ist0ky.jpg

and last but not least...
dsc000069ge.jpg

Can't waite!

Now, I talked to my cast member (A friend of mine :) ) and she was on IASW last night for a pratice evacuation run, and saw Cinderellabration last night as a CM preview. She says that Cinderellabration IS starting the 17th, and IASW will be open on the 18! (And looks amazing!). So...Keep an eye out I guess! I was only there for three hours but was able to get some pretty good stuff! Thanks for looking!

JonnyK

awesome updates, i love the video updates..

the small world part was interesting.. i thought all the water would be all filled up by now..

arcsbite

that ROCKED!!

there's something about seeing more than photos..makes me feel closer
Excellent idea, thanks for sharing

*looks forward to more*

SpenceMan01

Awesome man. Totally awesome.

Segway Tour: "Hi mom" :lol:

I love the videos... just adds that much needed dimension that helps bring me that much closer to being "home".

On the first shot of the IASW facade... there was a little thing spinning. Was that wind or was it spinning because it was "on"?

Hammer1310

Awesome post TK421. If only someone did that about once a week I wouldn't get such bad mouse withdrawls, lol. Thanks for all the hard work!

...and clever name...

GymLeaderPhil

Very glad that you found a service to stream the video, however streaming video always means I have to switch from my wireless laptop to a desktop. But it was worth every second... even when I had to boot up the desktop, install some codecs... man I'm lazy.

Can't wait to see another on the 20th (maybe you guys could come down to where I'm working at take a few shots :p ).

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to more! Of, and She LOVED Cinderellabration! so, I think we are in for a treat! Talk to ya later!

wannab@dis

Awesome post! Thanks for taking the time to get the video and pictures online for all of us to see! That post deserves some green! :wave:

brkgnews

Must... Give... Positive... Feedback...

How naughty -- peeking around the screwholes (can I say that in public?) :p

Great stuff. You two do some great updates!

Extra kudos for the closing credits.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
brkgnews said:
Extra kudos for the closing credits.

Well I wanted to make sure if anyone stole the video that WDWmagic would get some credit!

Of and steve if you feel this worthy, feel free to link it for the updates! But make it free, (The bandwidth is on me!) Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom